Zara #5

it did work for me. i needed to enter my country but then it led me to the boots

i love zara, but i hate the photos on their website...

I was debating with these yesterday in my basket and they sold out. :doh: Going to have a look for them in stores tomorrow since the initial sale mayhem should be quieter by then.

I went to Zara today and bought a beautiful stripped blouse from Women section that was on sale! :heart: I saw few nice sale pieces, optimisticly tried few trousers/jeans on, but frankly I don't think I will ever find trousers in Zara.

So many girls! :blush:, wouldn't be good to have a thread for guys and girls separatedly? :flower: I don't know if this has been discuseed before...:unsure:

has anyone noticed that their basic shirts are always really tiny in the sleeves? as in, you can barely move your arms? i have very thin arms and it's just odd!!

Yep i have noticed this!!!!
It is crazy how tiny the sleeves are.
I had to buy shirt in size XL because of the sleeves and my size is M.
:D

The sizing of Zara is ridicilous.
I am not big person (but I got boobs and a butt) and Zara makes me feel like I am an elephant!
They make clothes for tiny people.

So many girls! :blush:, wouldn't be good to have a thread for guys and girls separatedly? :flower: I don't know if this has been discuseed before...:unsure:

We've found that it's best to keep everything all together for organization's sake.

Feel free to post your men's stuff in here!

women are more than happy to comment on men's stuff as well :flower:

Yes! I find myself looking at the men's collection quite often when I go to the Zara website. The clothes are so nice and I sometimes get jealous of the cuts of the clothing and wish they made specific pieces in my size :lol:

I'm surprised no one has mentioned anything about their (Woman) Spring 14 Collection. I find it so uninspiring. Boring actually. Also, they used the belt (a ala Celine) too much and it's not even nice.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned anything about their (Woman) Spring 14 Collection. I find it so uninspiring. Boring actually. Also, they used the belt (a ala Celine) too much and it's not even nice.

no must haves for me either. the styles look a bit watered down.

In love with my new Zara dress
12723_10202276621490582_2077647525_n.jpg

Summer is ending where I live so I´ve got this pin sweater as an early winter purchase. Is is from FW2013 collection or previous?

zara.com

I def agree with the boring collection currently available online. It's too blah. No statement pieces. Really REALLY overpriced for what they are offering too.

Last seasons were much better. There always were a couple of pieces I REALLY wanted and now it's just, you know, their clothes are bland and some shoes or bags - way to expensive.

the new collection '14 is not catching my eye either. good for my bank account though.

Hi guys, a question for the NYers out there.. which ZARA store in the city you think is the best( Regarding assortment) ? thanks!

old lines, new fabric for the april-may lookbook - but i'm loving it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->