Workout/Fitness DVD's

Eunie

Reaction score
Hi gals,
I recently moved to London, UK and trying to buy DVDs from the states like "Walk away the pounds".

Do you gals know any website that I can order them?
I have been to amazon.co.uk, but they don't have 'em on stock.

Thanks

Any highstreet shop selling DVDs ie (HMV, Virgin, Woolworths.. etc)

or try play.com

Thanks gal...
But none of those stores carry them...I guess I just have to order directly from the states.......aww

Originally posted by Rosie@Oct 31 2004, 01:02 PM
Any highstreet shop selling DVDs ie (HMV, Virgin, Woolworths.. etc)

or try play.com
[snapback]412608[/snapback]​

Exercise DVDs - Dancing

I can't really afford it right now, but would it eventually be worth the money?
Would it be better to just download it? My friend told me to do that. I don't know where to go, though! Haha.

I don't recommend buying Carmen Electra's aerobic striptease dvd's. I've done the workout a few times and don't think it's worth it at all.

I actually felt a little embarrassed doing some of the moves... at one point Carmen goes, "put your finger in your mouth - don't underestimate the power of finger in mouth" I felt tacky doing it.

The dvd is good for learning a few dance moves but not much in the way of a workout. And Carmen Electra looks fantastic in the dvd!

Download if possible - definitely don't buy.

~Myc

^ So funny!!!! What does putting your finger in your mouth have to do with getting a workout??? I'd feel embarrassed, too.

I know Carmen Electra is a sex symbol among a lot of red-blooded American males...but for some reason she does nothing for me. Weird.

one of my friends looks a dead ringer for carmen electra

myc_can did you work for the pussycat dolls... my friends and i always wanted to do a show xox

lol... oh, I'm definitely not a pussycat doll.

After my first year of university, I gained the infamous freshman 15... however, my 15 kinda ended up being 25 :blink: I started working out religiously in January and after three months of working out to the same routine I wanted to try something new. And that's when I picked up Carmen Electra's Aerobic Striptease... Haven't picked it up since.

Sorry, I can't. I don't have it on my computer. My roommate is an aerobics instructor at the university so she has all these workout dvd's. Aerobic striptease is one of them.

If you can't find a download of it, it might be possible to rent it at your local video rental store.

Finally! I can learn the infamous "reach-around" move and burn calories at the same time! :rolleyes: :lol: :rofl:

hahahaa my friend n myself just ordered two sets of this.. haha we figure if anything we can at least get some new dance movesfor when we go out.. :clap: :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annetbef
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->