Worst Makeup Mistakes!

Christina changes so often.... She used to be porcelain white and now she can be yellow, black, brown or even orange....... Guess it depends on the occasion.... :innocent:

meh..i can't stand clumpy crappy green mascara or bright blue mascara. it works fine with professional make up artists and stuff like that, but when i see girls on the street with that... :sick:

Originally posted by brian+Jan 14th, 2004 - 2:10 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brian @ Jan 14th, 2004 - 2:10 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-trean@Jan 11th, 2004 - 2:39 pm

- Black lipliner with red lipstick  :doh:
HEDWIG!!!!!!!

hedwig.jpg

...Hedwig makes it look good, though. [/b][/quote]
I love Hedwig :buzz:

clumpy mascara
cakey foundation
too much gloss
an orange tan is disgusting :sick:

Sky-blue eyeshadow. I don't care who you are, how old you are, or what color your eyes are, sky blue eyeshadow is unatttractive.

Fake-and-bake. Tanning beds are so over.

Crispy-perm hair.

Beige lipstick--the kind that looks like the person grabbed her concealer instead of her lipstick.

Strong fake-fruity perfume on anyone older than 17.

Makeup inappropriate to the setting. Id est: ganguro silver eyeshadow in the office, Republican Candidate's Wife Paint at the nightclub.

Beauty Pageant Hair.

Oh geez... so many to pick from.

* No one should be orange. No one.

* I agree with the blue eyeshadow. Unless it's fantasy makeup, leave it at the drugstore.

* Lip liner that does not match your lipstick

* Glitter. Only exception: New Years Eve, or some other festive occasion. Like Halloween.

* Not everyone can be a blonde.

* Along the same route, If you have orange hair, you are not a blonde. Learn how to properly dye your hair, or go to a professional.

* Overdone. ie: strong eyes and lips. Pick one. Stick to it.

* Overly lined eyes. Makes me think of a raccoon. My mom will often do this when she's getting ready for a night on the town. I affectionatly call her "Bandit".

* Clumpy mascara

* Drawing on eyebrows

-Beauty Pageant makeup/hair. I don't understand how people think that looks good. It's horrid!
-Orange tans
-Heavy foundation to the point where it looks like one just smeared concealer all over her face
-Heavy Blush
-There is one look that I detest but can't quite describe. All I can say is look at Britney Spear's makeup in her very first photoshoots. It looks so... bland and generic... like what they would do at the mall at glamour shots. I'll try to find a pic later.

I think I'm the only one who still likes glitter :blush: . I always put it on my eyelids. I think it looks good. But I only like ultra fine glitter. No big clumpy pieces... that belongs in a 5 year-old's arts n' crafts kit.

grade schoolers wearing black black black eyeline and they look like theyre evil with it on.............blonde hair with black eyeliner..................ugh

Glitter's cute if you're going out partying, but not so much for a day look, I don't think. Exception, that glitter/shimmery suntan lotion you can get in the summertime. It looks quite pretty sparkling and shimmering away under the bright sunlight, juxtaposed against bluejean shorts and skinny tank-top tee-shirts.

I've seen some girls that look really nice with sky blue eyeshadow. of course, not applying it to the lids like it's the end of the world, a little bit is enough.
I have a sky blue eyeshadow from Dior, even though I don't wear it often, I wouldn't say it doesn't look good on :P
I think it doesn't really matter what color of shadow it is, it all depends on the person and how you apply it. :wink:

Glitter is gross
White eyeliner on the eyes...who the hell said that was attractive?
Fake orange tans with blood red lips!!
Lining the mouth with a color much, much darker than your lipstick

I think there is someone out there who personifies "make up mistakes".
...christina aguilera

Originally posted by HBoogie@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 12:53 am
I wear sky blue eyeshadow. :ninja:
I think for eye shadow, no color should be listed as "makeup mistake".
just like no color is "ugly".
it all depends on how you wear it :wink:

Originally posted by Sugo@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 12:01 am
I think there is someone out there who personifies "make up mistakes".
...christina aguilera
Yep!

From her tan to her brows, to her back then blondish hair and her crazy eye liner and eyeshadow that is way too much!!

But I like her now, well sometimes. :innocent:

Originally posted by MissPurple+Jan 22nd, 2004 - 1:18 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MissPurple @ Jan 22nd, 2004 - 1:18 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-HBoogie@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 12:53 am
I wear sky blue eyeshadow. :ninja:
I think for eye shadow, no color should be listed as "makeup mistake".
just like no color is "ugly".
it all depends on how you wear it :wink: [/b][/quote]
I totally agree!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->