Worst Makeup Mistakes!

matte powdery eyeshadow, in browns, beiges and taupes etc... i think eyeshadow is best with some kind of irdescense or sheen.

wrong foundation colour on skin...i saw a dark skinned gal with white foundation her face looked greyish and her neck was dark brown...the contrast was not appealing at all..

The ghetto chonga look..pics taken from our I love to hate chongas group on myspace....lok it up under pets and animals :rofl:

2988469_m.jpg

3001655_m.jpg

I actually like Christinas make up LOL... But then again I'm pretty weird.

I can't stand people who don't know how to make themselves up.
COPY MY MAKE UP people, and you'll look great LOL :innocent: :D

Sephora_Socialite said:
The ghetto chonga look..pics taken from our I love to hate chongas group on myspace....lok it up under pets and animals :rofl:

**Please do not quote**

:lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
girls who make their hair stright till the ends are jagged and pokey.
(soft strightening just look sos much more real than that look)

it depends on the colour of your skin as to what EYE LINER and shadow one can carry off. some people can wear colour in the day and look perfectly good with it.
people with too many crinkles on the upper lid - shdnt go about drawing their eyes out with colours.

besides, it takes certain amount of artistic ability and sense of aesthetics to be able to blend colours into your skin

just because one person wears a shade of blue green in the day doesnt mean the next person can wear it too !

-yeah the darker lipliner and realllly light lipstick is da worst makeup mistake :sick:

Have good light when you put on make up!!!

i've had problems with that.. sometimes my makeup would look real smooth in some light and looks really cakey in other.. :unsure:

I do my make up where there's a lot of sun coming in. Because what looks good in my room, looks terrible in daylight :shock:

Golden_butterfly said:
I do my make up where there's a lot of sun coming in. Because what looks good in my room, looks terrible in daylight :shock:

yeah, i do my makeup sumtime in da bathroom where da light is kinda whitish and then when i check my makeup in other mirror it looks AWEFUL! :sick:

Sephora_Socialite said:

LMAO Those eyebrows also remind me of sperm and tadpoles

I think the one I see most often is foundation not being blended well around the jaw line. Kind of gives the mask effect.

I'm sure this has already been posted, but I didn't feel like reading through all the pages so...

1) Matching your lipstick color with your outfit color.
2) Matching your eyeshadow color with your outfit color.
3) Having really done up eyes..like smoky eyes and then a very bold lipstick color (however sometimes it works)
4) Wearing too much blush
5) Wearing a shade lighter of foundation

Overplucked brows are a big no-no in my books. I find that natural looking brows are very beautiful.

tammy2.jpg

Tammy Faye Baker really loves her heavy, "spider legs" like mascara and liner (And the skinny brows too!) ....specially now that she's aging...its mascary :lol:

tammy3.jpg

Look the chonga/ghetto lipliner look too....Tammy just loves makeup no no's:P

I hate the shimmer overload - shimmery skin, really high gloss lips, metallic eyeshadow, and the hardcore cheek shine all happening at once. It looks so Kevin Federline greasy and soooo tacky.

Eekkkk, spider lashes are terrible..... But I guess everyone is vying for perfection, and everytime they add on a new coat, they think it'll make them prettier, but once you've passed 2 coats, it doesn't make you prettier, it makes you uglier, coat after coat.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->