WSJ. Magazine ‘Digital Edition’ Summer 2023 : Kendall Jenner by Sean Thomas

I love the cover but the tagline is a reach. Beautiful colours and mood.

Can't wait to read all the paid-for PR pieces about tequila making Kendall the newest Kardashian billionaire.

Selling 160,000 cases in a year is impressive, didn’t think it would be nearly that high. Maybe we’ll be seeing her book less modeling gigs the more successful her Tequila becomes. Kind of ridiculous how good this family is at creating successful brands. Not sure about Kourtney’s vitamin gummies or whatever, but each of the other sisters has kind of killed it. Skims, Good American, Kylie Cosmetics, and 818 seem tremendously successful

I like the mood of the cover, though a model with a more dynamic face might’ve been preferable.

She is not a model and it shows because this is literally the best cover of her career and her best ed ever and it’s about her as a celebrity…
Which is quite ironic.
I actually love it even if I’m surprised that a reader of WSJ might be interested in the summer of Kendall Jenner out of all people…

I actually love it even if I’m surprised that a reader of WSJ might be interested in the summer of Kendall Jenner out of all people…

Well, the article is her attempting to beat the nepo baby allegations, maybe they're looking for tips and tricks.

I kid, I kid.

The shot of her eating the strawberry should have been the cover

The ed is gorgeous! For the first time I enjoyed her works throughly

oh I actually.... kinda of like it...???

It's the most emotive I've ever seen her be in an editorial to be honest. Not bad as an edit. The kind of look that works in her favour and thankfully she looks a little more genuine in it. Taken her like 10+ years to get to this so well done sweetie, you're doing amazing.

Title of the ed is pretty laughable though.

Beautiful editorial, reminds me of 2000s Testino editorials. When she's shot as a celebrity/influencer she comes out of her shell unlike when she's shot as a high fashion model.

it’s definitely one of her best works however in every single pic she’s expected to pose she looks flat opposite the natural/ spontaneous shots where she looks good.

WSJ rarely disappoints. well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fs3322
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->