• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

WSJ Magazine July/August 2013: Woody Allen by Terry Richardson

Couture Creations
Photographer: Lachlan Bailey
Model: Andreea Diaconou
Styling: Clare Richardson
Hair: Esther Langham
Make-Up: Hannah Murray
Nails: Bernadette Thompson

clmuk

Very beautiful couture ed.. Andreea is a great model!

Cover is terrible. But, Andreea is amazing. I am loving her more and more.

Terry and Woody are a perfect fit.

The cover is odd...i get a feeling that was a really creepy shoot. The couture ed is awesome though, nice to see her getting recognized

bad cover

but andreea looks amazing she's really growing on me now

Just the fact that it's Woody Allen already makes it a great cover for me. I think the picture is pretty good actually - his face, pure and simple (one rare moment when choosing Terry might have been a good idea). I'm reading the article on him on the WSJ website, hopefully there's much more inside the magazine.

"You know in a mental institution they sometimes give a person some clay or some basket weaving?" he said. "It's the therapy of moviemaking that has been good in my life. If you don't work, it's unhealthy—for me, particularly unhealthy. I could sit here suffering from morbid introspection, ruing my mortality, being anxious. But it's very therapeutic to get up and think, Can I get this actor; does my third act work? All these solvable problems that are delightful puzzles, as opposed to the great puzzles of life that are unsolvable, or that have very bad solutions. So I get pleasure from doing this. It's my version of basket weaving."
more on online.wsj.com

:heart:

Does anyone got the HQ photos from the beautiful Andreea's editorial?
Please if anyone has it, post it, I've never seen a couture editorial so charming & beautiful in a while!

Thanks in advance! :flower:

Does anyone got the HQ photos from the beautiful Andreea's editorial?
Please if anyone has it, post it, I've never seen a couture editorial so charming & beautiful in a while!

Thanks in advance! :flower:

HQs

managementartists

Thank you Jelavender! Sorry for seeing this soo late! :flower:
I found even bigger HQ photos from Andreea's editorial, I've searched for so long and found them! :buzz:

source: reccalee.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->