WSJ Magazine May 2020 : Nicole Kidman by Bibi Borthwick

WSJ. Magazine, Porter, M le Magazine... all such unexpected and random fashion publications that put Vogue, Bazaar and the likes to shame issue after issue.

Unexpected, unconventional, and beautiful. I like it!

Two hours ago, Nicole Kidman wrote on her Instagram: "We shot it in early March which seems like an eternity ago."

THE UNCOMMON DEPTH OF NICOLE KIDMAN
Photographer:
Bibi Borthwick
Stylist: Elin Svahn
Hair: Didier Malige
Make-Up: Susie Sobol
Model/Celebrity: Nicole Kidman

VIDEO

wsj.com

WSJ. Magazine, Porter, M le Magazine... all such unexpected and random fashion publications that put Vogue, Bazaar and the likes to shame issue after issue.

I'm with you! WSJ Magazine often restores my faith in magazines, cover after cover. Kristina O'Neill allows the team to produce such beautiful cover stories with their subjects, often taking them out their comfort zone or just amplifying their natural beauty and this with Nicole is no exception.

She looks like a (stereo)typical Ancient Greek on the cover. I love it, but I wouldn't refrain from zooming in Nicole a little bit more.

I could never tire of Nicole Kidman, this is lovely.

^ I believe it's a Jil Sander dress and Dior shoes.

I wish she wasnt holding onto the dress but still love it, Very clean and natural perfect for the moment yet still serving fashion

RAY OF LIGHT
Photographer:
Josh Olins
Stylist: Clare Richardson
Model/Artist: Conie Vallese

wsj.com; @josholins

TWO OF A KIND
Photographer:
Dham Srifuengfung
Stylist: David Thielebeule
Hair: Braydon Nelson
Make-Up: Stevie Huynh
Models: Theo Ford & Katerina Tannenbaum

wsj.com

very unflattering styling. can't say i like any of her pics and i love nicole! she deserves better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->