Xavier Samuel

M

Magnus

Australian baby face Xavier Samuel has been cast in Eclipse, the third flick in the Twilight franchise.

“I don’t have any facial hair, so it will be a while before I play the gruff leading man,” Xavier has said. “Maybe one day I’ll get to play my actual age. For now my baby face has condemned me to play the teenager.”

According to THR, Xavier, 25, will play newborn vampire Riley, a good-looking college student who joins the plot of villain Victoria to murder protagonist Bella (Kristen Stewart). Riley is corrupted by Victoria, for whom he has an inexplicable weakness.

Eclipse stars shooting next month in Vancouver.
justjared.buzznet.com

Xavier Samuel at LAX airport in Los Angeles - 08/03/09

justjared.buzznet.com

Xavier Samuel sign autographs for fans after a work-out at the gym in Vancouver, Canada - 08/04/09

justjared.buzznet.com

You know when I saw the airport photos, I swear I thought he was Hunter Parrish from Weeds :lol:! He has a simple yet sleek style.

^^ I keep thinking that too!!!

He is quite fit, and seems to dress well. I am looking forward to seeing more of him.

Xavier Samuel out to dinner with the Twilight cast last night - 08/05/09
2j4ow7q.jpg
2q8r95h.jpg
2qk5raa.jpg

laineygossip.com

is he the guy in the checks or the navy shirt? (sorry, i'm such fail at ID-ing twilight cast) because the guy in the navy shirt and sunglasses is HOOOOOTTTT!!!! :buzz:

Aww, he's Australian? Nice! ^_^

Xavier Samuel and Bryce Dallas Howard taking a walk together after leaving their hotel in Vancouver, Canada - August 12, 2009

justjared.buzznet.com

Out after another extensive work week, the cast of “Twilight: Eclipse” was spotted grabbing food and drinks at Miko Sushi in Vancouver, Canada on Friday night (August 14).

mc868i.jpg
73djie.jpg

celebrity-gossip.net

Xavier Samuel out for coffee in Vancouver - August 15, 2009
x4himg.jpg
2mmx2bl.jpg
zjv4w4.jpg
1sftco.jpg

celebrity-gossip.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads