Yasmin Warsame

yer yasmin actually isn't that tall about the same as gemma ward..well ok that is tall but still. Here she is with Tiiu and Daria, Tiiu is 6ft and Daria is 2 cm (jut abut an inch) taller than yasmin.Daria is bending down too.It s just Yasmin looks so elegant and tall!!! like 6ft tall!

Last edited by a moderator:
from H&M.com :heart:

yasmin2005019ee.jpg

I met her one night when i was sitting on a doorstep in NY waiting for Ali to come out from a casting. She stopped and ask if I was with my daughter. I told her about Ali and she told me that it took a long time to get up the nerve to tell her mother she was modeling. I guess where she's from it's not a profession to brag about??? She was talking about how young all the models were and that she felt so old compared to some of them. She said she was glad she had waited to start modeling when she was older because of all the rejections you have to face. Ali came out of the building as she was leaving and she was so nice and took the time to introduce herself. One classy down to earth lady.:heart:

What a stunning, exquisite model! A work of art really. As everyone else says, there is something very regal about her. She, Liya and Adriana are my favs. :smile:

model_mom thnx for sharing that..she is so wonderful

Does anyone have any new pictures of this regal beauty? :smile:

model_mom said:
I met her one night when i was sitting on a doorstep in NY waiting for Ali to come out from a casting. She stopped and ask if I was with my daughter. I told her about Ali and she told me that it took a long time to get up the nerve to tell her mother she was modeling. I guess where she's from it's not a profession to brag about??? She was talking about how young all the models were and that she felt so old compared to some of them. She said she was glad she had waited to start modeling when she was older because of all the rejections you have to face. Ali came out of the building as she was leaving and she was so nice and took the time to introduce herself. One classy down to earth lady.:heart:
What a lovely incident, thankyou for sharing it mm :flower: I'm glad that Yasmin is just as wonderful a person as she is a model :heart: btw, thankyou for those gorgeous pics sepia :woot:

purplelucrezia said:
Yasmin Warsame does seem like such a wonderful person. She is successfully raising her young son while working hard at her modeling career- and maintaining a close relationship with her family! It seems as if she's achieved so much over a relatively short period of time. Her look is very unusually mature and elegant I think. She reminds me of those high fashion models from the 1940s and 50s. Plus, she's Canadian! B)

canada is her adoptive home..she s from somalia and she represents it well.

I really love her. She is just a stunner her look is very haute couture and classy
Has she done any ads this season. If so could someone post some pics.

Thanks in advance.

wow, you guys have no idea how great reading all your posts have been, i love yasmin becuase she is from my country and everyone i know loves her to,she is a true beauty, i am also from somalia and just embarking on my modelling carreer,and most somalians do look like her, except there hair is softer,just so i dont sound like an idiot, i was going to sign with Mode, the agency that has started the carrers of heather marks, marla boer,julia dunstall,craig galloway and evan white, but i learned about the priorities of a mother agency and thought that i could plan a trip to new york on my own and meet some reps at open calls without the drain that a mother agency can be if you ever hit it big so that is what i will do, if you want to see some pics, iwill post some soon and have a link otherwise thanks for everything you have said about somalia(my country) and the features in my genes, high cheekbones, extremely fast metabolism, THE HEIGHT,i used to hate being thin and now after so many people have had an interest in me becoming a model i have grown to appreciate it, and i know where yasmin comes from when she says that is hard telling her parents, when i told mine about mebecoming a model,before i said model, they thought that i was going to tell them that i was gay, it was that big,but everything you have said about yasmin has made me feel that this is an awesome business to get into with such amazing people as yourselves,thanks!!!!!

she has always been one of my favourites... she just has the ability to look piercingly stunning in any picture she's in. Not many models give me goosebumps! I do however think she is too couture and beautiful for H&M -- she just doesn't seem right in those clothes for some reason. It's like hanging the mona lisa in walmart or something... Just not right.

Is she in any ads this season? She is sooo underrated and should have several ads and editorials! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->