Yohji Yamamoto on What's Sexy

thanks MissMagAddict for posting it :heart:
it made me love his work even more...i couldn't agree more on 2, 7, 8, 10...

I :heart: this man....every point he made has a timeless and ageless quality to it---- just like his clothes. :heart:

Thanks for posting! :flower:

cocohokkaido said:
I :heart: this man....every point he made has a timeless and ageless quality to it---- just like his clothes. :heart:

Thanks for posting! :flower:
Exactly! ageless... timeless...
He has such a simply honesty, I think it is very endearing.
His way of expressing himself makes it so that, even if you don't agree with something, instead of simply brushing it off, you contemplate his view (and realize the merit).

it's no wonder he and demeulemeester share a lot in common because his sentiment that he finds the back sexy is exactly the same thing i remember ann saying years ago....she says she finds it the most erogenous.

i think most of the belgians would say they were influenced by the japanese avant garde...

yohji frequently does backless numbers, or dresses with all sorts of twists, etc at the back...

i have several tops that are completely open in the back and one that is even open in the front!...it just drapes in such a way that it stays closed...but it is completely OPEN in front and you can wear it without a bra without any fear of exposure...
it is quite a feat of design, draping and engineering...:heart:

think about how sexy that is...
you could just slide a hand into the front of a woman's top...:shock:...
but you wouldn't know it if you just looked at it...
it's like sharing a little secret btw lovers...
:woot:....:brows:...:wink:...

Last edited by a moderator:
not only that but that tingling sensation that you get down the spine....it's very reactive....and often connected with an emotional response as well. and as we know with yohji and ann,emotions go hand in hand with sexuality and romance.

yah...that is very true scott...:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->