Yohji Yamamoto S/S 2022 Paris

I am obsessed with the necklines and straps in the collection. So much thought behind each of these pieces. Oh to be a fly on the wall of Yohji’s studio.

Great workmanship on a no-nonsense catwalk. Honestly, when the final 3 dresses came out with the music change I sort of teared up lol.

I am obsessed with the necklines and straps in the collection. So much thought behind each of these pieces. Oh to be a fly on the wall of Yohji’s studio.

Yes Fulton, absolutely adore, and as a man-- so inspired by the necklines… Yohji giving simple minimalism is still Yohji giving effortless drama. And so light, and still full of serene texture, and easygoing feminine allure. Such masterful touches that the lessers could never summon even if they sold their souls to the devil.

The opposite of the construction and texture vomit that the majority presents today, this is a breath of fresh air and is surely drenched in the spirit of Yohji. For me this is the best show of this season together with Loewe so far.

Yohji exists in an alternate dimension where dressmaking is still what's most important and what should take center stage in a fashion show and not the venue, not the artist collaboration du jour, not the new logo, not the stunt casting, not the might-be-it bag...

Those dresses at the beggining plus the trenchcoats are bound to be the best that Paris has to offer this season. The hairstyling alone demonstrates more artfulness than most collections put together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndresKlayr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->