Yohji Yamamoto S/S 08 Paris

I like how the whole skirt thing its like an essay .. yuo can see how it goes from a regular/commercial version to all its varieties/mutations .. theres a skirt for everyone in there! :crush:

The prints are to die for ... I esp like the multicolour chinese-cloud ones ... :drools:

i love those couple of dresses with the chais off the shoulder..

And the Prints no thank youuu :huh:

The prints are classic Yohji, imo. His prints are always quite singular.

The silhouettes, the folds, the fabric, the ruffles, the draping... it all cantillates a tune of mystery and beguilement... :heart:

:shock: I'm not a ruffles type of person but that last shot is truly something... :heart:

The metallic leather is my favorite touch, I think.

I have to be honest that this isn't my aesthetic per se, but I can definitely appreciate it. Like most of Yamamoto's stuff, it was done beautifully.

Thanks for hq's and detail pics :heart: :kiss:

I swear the more I see this the more I swoon...

just got word the flower pointy toe docs are hand-painted :flower: and magnificent. 3K+

elle.com

Attachments

• 100220071123414677.jpg
    100220071123414677.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
^Holy cow....:shock: Did the yohji boutique tell you that?

The tattoo prints are fiercely exquisite. :heart: If they do a simple tee with that print (and I bet they will) it could look amazing under a certain Yohji apron dress. :innocent:

^Holy cow....:shock: Did the yohji boutique tell you that?

The tattoo prints are fiercely exquisite. :heart: If they do a simple tee with that print (and I bet they will) it could look amazing under a certain Yohji apron dress. :innocent:

fiere, is an understatement... B) and I'm sure there will be a t version of the prints. I heard from mona moore they were in the showroom and said the boots were :woot:...imagine, a whole season to stew on them. by the way, the apron dress is a keeper. it's not an everyday dress like the junya (surprising statement, yes) but more of a party dress. tis the season...

Anyone has HQ or bigger pics for the whole collection? Tks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->