Yohji Yamamoto S/S 08 Paris

he's still masterful with pockets. also i see a limi feu vibe going on...

i don't know why some of y'all are scoffing at the prints
i love them, and they are very signature yohji. i know he'll do some of his great slinky polyester shirts in them.

the metallic leather is my fave statement here; i wish i could afford one of the jackets!!

and i am also really loving the dr. martens. i'm glad that collab is continuing!!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I agree he's done good things with the prints... I just am not a fan of floral prints ever really. I love some Yohji though :blush::heart:

Details
00010m.jpg
00020m.jpg

00030m.jpg
00040m.jpg

00050m.jpg
00060m.jpg

00070m.jpg
00080m.jpg

00090m.jpg
00100m.jpg

00110m.jpg
00120m.jpg

00130m.jpg
00140m.jpg

[style.com]

Yohji never disappoints, although I can't really say that I like the flower prints. Another brilliant collection.

love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love ove love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love ove love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love...even the prints I love...

Some pieces I love, some pieces I downright hate. I really hate the styling for this show.

Classic Yohji, and I love the pictures of the back. The front really only tells half the story.

to me, it really is lovely, and as usual it's all in the details. I think the florals spice it up and feel like spring; there is also medieval mood in the braids, closures and the chains.

I think it's a very beautiful collection. one of my favourites of his from the last few years. all the black and detail is luscious as ever, and I think the prints are well done if not exactly my thing.

Classic Yohji, and I love the pictures of the back. The front really only tells half the story.

Yes, the back is the key!

Yohji's back are always special, it speaks volumes and vibrates in all directions, and there's only a few other designers out there who can create a back like Yohji!

:heart:

^yes, that's so true! I remember when he said this in an interview about what's sexy:

8. I love the back. A beautiful back makes a beautiful front. When you slouch, think about what happens to your front. You have to keep your back in the right position. This is where your spirit lies.

:heart::heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->