You Can Never Have Too Much Makeup...

Of course its enough... :lol:
I have a lot of makeup too.. most of it that I dont even use... but I either get them for free..or dirt cheap so I guess it doesnt phase me... and hey how many compact makeups do u have to have for the trade in program???

I have a stick of Max Factor Erace and a tube of orange foundation :ninja: That's it... :innocent:

I can only say one thing...i´m jealous!!!!

I´m a MUA myself but in the beggining of my carreer. I´ve started my collection sometime ago too, but i don´t own that much...and not near that! :innocent:

I also don´t have enough money to invest on every shadow that i see. I need work so i can earn money enough to invest more... B)

That's a stunning collection, Kristin ^_^ I'm personally of the opinion that one can never have too much makeup - those words together don't make any sense to me :P I'm a former MA and still get lots of products for less than face value, which I admit attributes for part of the reason I have so much. But your MAC collection - just gorgeous!

MUA is also Makeupalley.com

the best place if you're a makeup junkie :lol:

It's unbelievable the amount of free stuff you get when you work at a makeup counter. My friend works at a DRUGSTORE, yep I said DRUGSTORE, and still she gets tons of free stuff (and believe me, that little crappy drugstore carry brands like Lancome, Clarins, L'Oreal...).

I guess that if I didn't study what I am studying right now, I'd work at a makeup counter just for the sake of getting this much of makeup!

Gosh! That's a lot of makeup. I remember during my highschool years, my best friend and I were know as the makeup addicts. We'd run through magazines and try getting the latest and hippest makeup products :rolleyes: . Yep what a shame. Well luckily, now, I still own tons and tons of makeups but I mostly stick to basics and check reviews of products before buying makeup just because it's my obsession.

I usually stock up lipglosses (one of my addictions) when there are gift with purchase events (that's a really good deal, the best are from Clinique and Lancome) or when they're on sale... But I don't wear most of the stuff I get... Most of the time, I just put on my concealer in the morning before heading out and I do my lips (lipgloss only) and mascara on the subway. Yep, it's pretty shamefull LOL, but I am always on the run! :P

I LOVE IT!!! Your collection looks like mine....
I totally believe that you can never have too much makeup! :flower:

I think everyone is allowed to have too much makeup, but I don't think anyone is allowed to WEAR too much make up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wwandre
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->