You Can Never Have Too Much Makeup...

studiolife

Reaction score
When did I acquire over 130 eyeshadows? Or 40+ lipglasses? 30+ lipsticks?

Oh my. When is enough enough?

Kristin

:blink:

i think you have....enough. :lol:

i barely have any. 4 eye shadows, two foundations, 2 mascaras, 6 lipglosses, 2 eyeliners and 2 blushes. w00t.

How long has this collection been building? I'd be afraid some of it had been around too long.

Jeez... that's a lot of makeup.

I might be able to fill up a shoebox with all of the lipgloss i have though. so it's not like i can talk.

Everything is 1 year or less old - Mascaras I replace every 3 months. :smile: Lipglosses I replace every year.

Oh my gosh...! :sick:
You could open up your own shop with that! And just think of all the money that's there...

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Feb 21st, 2004 - 7:08 pm
I wish I saw that when I looked down.
haha me too! its beautiful...

wow you practically own the entire mac line!..but since you're a MUA its totally understandable.

I am a MUA for MAC (if you can't tell, lol). I'd say about 40% of that is gratis from each line, plus some from my EMS (employee makeup supply) orders - So I'd say I only paid for 1/8 of it.

MAC is definately an amazing company to work for (even though its a Lauder company :wink: )

It's embarrasing to know that Im even worse, cause im a guy, which has nothing to do with it.. I have Dior Dior Dior for ages...I even think I have like 5 tones from every single foundation from Dior, in their packages.... Eyeshadows... crap, I have tons of NARS palettes, maybe 8 of them, Dior shadows, I have like 93 or something... Bronzers, I have like four Limited Editions terracotta in the huge pan, and five Tantones from MAC... Parfumes, OMG Im the King-Queen of them all... I have to get some pics!!!

Originally posted by Alejandro@Feb 22nd, 2004 - 5:57 am
It's embarrasing to know that Im even worse, cause im a guy, which has nothing to do with it.. I have Dior Dior Dior for ages...I even think I have like 5 tones from every single foundation from Dior, in their packages.... Eyeshadows... crap, I have tons of NARS palettes, maybe 8 of them, Dior shadows, I have like 93 or something... Bronzers, I have like four Limited Editions terracotta in the huge pan, and five Tantones from MAC... Parfumes, OMG Im the King-Queen of them all... I have to get some pics!!!
Alejandro.. I love you :crush: I only have my 1 terracotta.....sigh..

wow!! :lol:
that reminds me of the days i used to work at DKNY... tons of free useless clothes :ninja: :lol:

if you use most of it, there is never too much makeup! I have piles of it too-about 50 lip colors, 50 shadows, the list goes on. I do makeup for friends and family so I use most of it.

the fact that i would never have time to use all of this make up is one of the reasons why i just dont buy much... or at least not as much as on thepicture :wacko:

i like my make up to be fresh :unsure: specially mascaras, lipglosses, and anything not dry

I would love to own all of that. Just imagine, you could have a different look for every day of the year! I'm sure you'd never run out of supplies. Fancy giving away any freeebies? :P

i like my make up to be fresh specially mascaras, lipglosses, and anything not dry

ITA - like I said though - lots of that stuff is free - the only glosses I ever buy are my favorites. Prrr, Spirited, Dreamy, Oyster Girl, etc... The other things I buy frequently are 3 shades of studio tech (to contour) and my mascaras. The rest is either free or parts of new collections that I HAD (lol) to have. We get pieces from each collection free - for instance, Hipnotique just came out - we got 12 pieces from that collection as gratis.

Originally posted by kmpagp@Feb 22nd, 2004 - 10:34 pm
i like my make up to be fresh  specially mascaras, lipglosses, and anything not dry

ITA - like I said though - lots of that stuff is free - the only glosses I ever buy are my favorites. Prrr, Spirited, Dreamy, Oyster Girl, etc... The other things I buy frequently are 3 shades of studio tech (to contour) and my mascaras. The rest is either free or parts of new collections that I HAD (lol) to have. We get pieces from each collection free - for instance, Hipnotique just came out - we got 12 pieces from that collection as gratis.
What a frickin' awesome job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->