Zac Posen resort 2007

Lena

etre soi-meme
Reaction score
Zac Posen has boats on his mind this season. Inspired by the movement of sails, he filled his collection with triangular cutouts, nautical prints, sailcloth and, of course, lots of red, white and navy. Posen also followed up on his fall lineup with constructed suits and plenty of his signature sculpted dresses.

060706_8p.jpg

060706_9p.jpg

060706_10p.jpg

(not too bad at all..)

photos Talaya Centeno
credited to wwd.com

the middle look is adorable, and the red bag looks nice too

i like it more than the last collection. the middle and last dresses are awesome

The top and bottom dresses are divine but the middle one is hideous. I want that top dress!!!

I usually don't like Zac Posen... I do like this though (except for the middle dress).

yes, the last dress is also my fave (and i'm certainly not a Zac girl)

i loooooove the last one...it's so amazing...i love zac posen..he's as talented as usual!

I'm not a Posen fan but these are quite cute.....the 2nd dress is my fave actually.... love the waist detail.

Ok, maybe it's a bit less offensive than the crap he's normally producing, but it's still a far cry from being anything special...I hate that red bag.

love the second one

others are alright

tuomas said:
Ok, maybe it's a bit less offensive than the crap he's normally producing

honestly I don't know why everyone rags on his stuff- I like it

i'm not too keen on the sandals.. the second and third dresses are adorable though. the first look, reminds me a little of the ss06 prada dresses minus the rough edges and the looseness (which is what i quite liked about the prada dresses)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->