Zac Posen resort 2007

I'm loving this. I'm a huge fan of Mr. Posen and I must say this is better than his last collection. And I love the kinda turqouise or whatever color bag with the tassel on it.

Zac Posen Resort 2006/2007

I like this collection. ^_^

I did these: :P

Who is the model on the left? :buzz: [All from firstview.com :flower: ]

wow, the firstview pics are just great, i love EVERYTHING! so inspirational.

i love love some of this stuff, i like so far:
#1 the first and third ones
#22 i love the bottom left one with the grey/silver skirt and blue top, i really want the skirt (btw how much do u think the skirt would cost, way out of my price range but im just curious?)
#24 2nd from top halterneck blue stripes, so gorgeous :heart:
#24 the long blue and silver stripes dress
#24 the blue velvet (?) with ruffles
a good collection, a few peices are a bit shapeless but i like it overall

I like the collection...I love the middle dress on the first page. It's nothing amazingly special or unique, but so simple, and flattering. I like the inspirations from menswear as well...the little buttoned suits/tanks...although they are a bit reminiscent of Proenza Schouler to me though.

I don't really like Posen's designs very much usually, but this season does seem pretty good. I especially like the abstract dresses and the cream one with all the grey lines and patterns. Compared to a lot of designers' resort collections, it seems rather casual and wearable to an actual resort.

I like these dresses. Very nice....about 75% of them I like. I esp like the 2nd and 3rd in the first post and the long purple one. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarenabrilcoleman
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->