Zeno - Acne clearing device

I never heard of a Zeno MD. I don't see how it could be a prescription only item, but who knows.

Ok, actually the MD comes with 150 applications. You can get it off amazon.com. No need to get it from an actual MD :smile:

the bump is totally flat now :woot:

Thanks for that update - I am soooo getting one of these! :heart:

I'm getting the feeling that the difference between the models is just the amount of applications/tips and where they are marketed. Please do correct me if I'm wrong!

Jenner8675309, I saw the Zeno MD on their website. It's not a prescription item but it is not sold on their website. It seems that the regular one is sold at drug stores like Walgreens, the Pro at Sephora, and the MD at medi-spas and dermatologist offices.

OK, so I sent a note to the Zeno people through their website and here's the official response! :heart:

Thank you for your interest in our product, ZENO. The Zeno's all work exactly the same. The only difference is the number of treatments, also the color & cost.

The Base Zeno is silver/blue, it is a 60 count treatment device & can be purchased online at our website www.myzeno.com, or at Walgreens or Target for about $150.

The Zeno Pro is either Pink or Teal, is a 90 count treatment device, comes with leather case,can be purchased online or at some Ulta & Sephora stores or spa's for about $189.

The Zeno MD is a 150 treatment device, is white with red lettering, comes with leather case and can be purchased only through physicians.

Count is the number of treatments on each tip...so if you purchase a 90 count Zeno or tip, you can treat 90 pimples 1 time each. After all treatments are used, you can purchase a new tip for either $25 for a 60 count tip, $35 for a 90 count tip & $55 for a 150 count tip (150 ct. tip available only through physicians).

I think I'm going to get the pink one at Sephora! The sad thing is that I don't have any pimples at the moment. Normally, I would be very happy about this, but I really, really want to use it. I guess it's better to have it ready to go when it's needed! :wink:

I'm getting the feeling that the difference between the models is just the amount of applications/tips and where they are marketed. Please do correct me if I'm wrong!

Yes, that's right. I got the basic one at Walgreens. Hope you like your Zeno! :flower:

also, it looks correct me if I'm wrong that you can use a 90 count tip with the base zeno...according to the myzeno website

OK, I bought the teal Zeno at Sephora. I woke up a few days later and yes, there was a blemish. Hurrah!

The Zeno feels a little warm, but not painful. The blemish was a little redder afterwards, but easily covered with concealer. By the afternoon, it was almost gone! I used it again to be sure, and now it's as if it was never there in the first place. No bump, no redness, nothing. LOVE it. :heart:

For those of you considering buying one, there is another brand called ThermaClear. It apparently works in a similar way, but it's much hotter and you only have to use it for a second or two, rather than the 2.5 minutes with the Zeno. After talking to the Sephora girl, I decided on the Zeno (she said people have burned themselves with the ThermaClear) but it might be worth checking into?

I might be returning mine (the zeno) and getting the thermaclear. It's wayyyy less expensive.

use code FF2007 on sephora.com for 20% gals!!!

My sister has this device and uses it all the time [well, only when she is PMS'n and has a minor break out]

I returned mine this thing does not work. jut drink lots of water, drown yourself if you have too. save your money.

This device does not work. I agree with you notbeth84! I ordered it last year and it did zilch! It takes forever to do each spot (if you've got loads of spots it'll take you all day) as its 2 minutes per spot i think that you have to hold it on. It proper starts burning your skin cos it gets so hot :doh:, and after you've done 'your face' with it you're red raw with splodges. Not a good look. So yeah, i returned it.

I recently purchased a Zeno- but I returned it within two weeks. I'm not going to say the product didn't work completely, but I will say that it wasn't for me. It did burn your skin- but that was the point- the heat was supposed to kill the bacteria (though without leaving permanent marks.) I found though that I didn't think it did much for the acne on my face, even the ones I thought it was really targeted to get rid of (the ones that hadn't popped up yet). I did use it on one on another area of my body and it was gone within just one day so I may have been using it on the wrong type of blemish. But overall, its a lot of money for a mediocre product. If you really want to try it go for it, there are consumer reviews that rave about it (which is what sucked me in in the first place)- but keep the receipt and original packaging- just in case.

i had really bad acne..and honestly lacto calamine lotion cleared most of it..with in a month...
but i noticed onced i stopped using it..tiny pimples would show up near my nose(thats where i sweat the most).. so i use use it everyday..and alot of it!

i think it would be better than using zeno as it doesn't burn ur skin...and also can be used as foundation

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wwandre
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->