Zipper Trend

ignitioned32

Mannikin
Reaction score
Zipper were the must have detail this Spring going nicely with the mico-minis, cheongsogram and exuberance. Worn over pants, dresses and shirts this trend was seen everywhere; In New York at Marc by Marc Jacobs and Calvin Klein, In Milan at Dolce & Gabana, Burberry and at Versus and In Paris Helmut ang sent out a collection with zippers. And for Fall at Gianfranco Ferre.

Some people say that fashion is having a punk-rock moment others a homage to Michael Jackson's jackets of the 1980's but the sure thing is you don't wanna get caught w/o this trend. :wink:

Gianco ferre dress is cool , so is dior :heart:

The trend is careying over to fall as well

i like the zips punk pants/ bondage trousers are cool to me B) the best are at trash and vaudville best to go non designer for true punk :woot: love the marc and ferre

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Jul 26th, 2003 - 12:01 am
i like the zips punk pants/ bondage trousers are cool to me B) the best are at trash and vaudville best to go non designer for true punk :woot:
Or you could mix designer with punk like super tight skiny ziper bondage pants with a tuxedo jacket or wear a punk tshirt with chains and pins with designer shoes and jeans

:woot: i :heart: that idea spacemiu :woot:

i saw a great pair of white bondage pants, they were slim and tight w/ very low rise & 5 buckles around each ankle
they would look good with black or fluo stilettos :woot:

the first thing I thought of for some reason when I read the thread title was jeffrey's project runway green dress

^ i LOVED that dress, i like jeans with zippers at the bottom :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->