Zuhair Murad Couture F/W 10.11 Paris

martinel

Reaction score
Doea anyone have the account on WWD to post the full show of Zuhair Murad?

Doea anyone have the account on WWD to post the full show of Zuhair Murad?

unless you have images from this collection, thread rules forbid you to start threads like this- see the new thread rules that are pinned to the designer collections thread.

37370954.jpg
40109256.jpg

wwd.com

I'm not a fan of the bow but most looks are really lovely :heart:

This amazing! Very Elie Saab, but I love it :heart:

Wow. Very glamourous, very detailed, very beautiful. I really adore this :heart:

All the looks are wonderful! I must keep an eye on this designer. They remind me of Elie Saab too.

Last season was very fierce and military-inspired and then this feminine floral-y come out of nowhere, I really need to see Murad's aesthetics and what the brand stand for. Yesm they are gorgeous, captivating and attentions to details but I think I've seen these before at Elie Saab.

I like it too. So soft and feminine. A very beautiful HC collection, if not the best of this season.

I wish I could afford to buy all these dresses. This collection is so gorgeous, romantic and sweet. Thanks so much MagFan for posting all the pictures.

^^ OMG those are so, so, so gorgeous, especially the last gowns :crush: :crush:. Beautiful but not boring (to me at least), Zuhair Murad always delivers :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndresKlayr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->