Zuhair Murad Couture F/W 10.11 Paris

Talk about overkill. In the past there have been Zuhair Murad looks that I've liked, but I'm struggling to find even one look that I'm a fan of.

Beautiful, rich, princess-like. I was always a fan of his collections, as well this time.

there are some very nice pieces, with great fabrics and exquisite details... but others make me want to take a pair of scissors and cut out some elements :innocent::lol:

I'm usually a fan but this is just too much. There's too much going on in every look. Too much fabric embellishment, ruffles, gathers, glitz, etc. It's too shiny and it really cheapens the collection. I feel like a lot of these gowns are something you would see in a cheesy dress boutique in New Jersey.

Just a little bit of restraint and editing could have really helped this collection.

Aw, I was hoping he'd use bright colors; I know it's F/W, but I just love the way he uses bright colors.

This is not my favourite collection from him, and yet it's still a stunning one. To all those saying 'This is Elie Saab'.. Not everyone who does ruffles/feminine stuff is necessarily trying to copy Elie Saab. He just happens to be very famous, but there are many other designers who are into the whole romantic clothes genre.

Zuhair Murad is such an underrated designer. This is what I think of when I picture luxury, glamour, romance and femininity, not Dior/Galliano and his draqgueens. Murad would be such a great successor for Valentino..

I really love this collection.I have to say some looks are too much but I still love the style.I just think this is a beautiful collection.And i love Zuhair Murad

Alot of this is stunning!! Sooo red carpet glam :D

A few pieces are a little overkill but i do love alot of it....well done Zuhair!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly thought I'd be in the Elie Saab thread, until I read "Zuhaur Murad".

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->