Game of Thrones

The last two seasons are so different from the first five.... All this "teleporting" is skewing the audience's perception of time....

There's a whole series of GoT covers from Entertainment Weekly. Here's my favorite:

upload_2019-3-8_13-22-13.jpeg

BTW, whoever this actress is that plays Missandei--wow! Total knock-out. :smile:

(src: dailymail)

I love these two characters. The scene w/ Olenna & the women from Dorn was fantastic.

All that work for the final season..and they leave a Starbucks cup on the table? (theverge.com)

got_coffee2.0.jpg

This season is really sloppy. I feel like they waste time with filler before the odd big battle episode.

And they had an extra year to work on it....

4696bc8109368665295f0ac2e03b2af9.jpg

pinterest.com

They killed off Missandei, and Tormund (who NEVER would've left Brienne like Jaime did, because he is a lover) is returning to his home with the other Wildlings. My two favorite characters...gone.

And now, MY watch has ended.

This episode was the ultimate example of the mess that this show has become. It used to be so subtle, unexpected.. every action and word was calculated.. it was a real game of thrones and everyone would come up with the best strategies they could and now what do we have? Daenerys not seeing ships from the sky? Cersei letting her enemies alive when they're standing unarmed in front of her fortress? Jon letting go Ghost like he didn't mean anything? Daenerys building what she has built in 8 season and then losing everything in one episode (from dragons to respect and loyalty)? Sansa saying she has grown beacuse she was raped? Talk about destruction of every character development. I honestly only look forward to the battle between the Hound and his brother right now. Then I hope everyone dies lol cause they don't deserve that D&D mess up their storyline built in seasons in just a few minutes!

This episode was the ultimate example of the mess that this show has become. It used to be so subtle, unexpected.. every action and word was calculated.. it was a real game of thrones and everyone would come up with the best strategies they could and now what do we have? Daenerys not seeing ships from the sky? Cersei letting her enemies alive when they're standing unarmed in front of her fortress? Jon letting go Ghost like he didn't mean anything? Daenerys building what she has built in 8 season and then losing everything in one episode (from dragons to respect and loyalty)? Sansa saying she has grown beacuse she was raped? Talk about destruction of every character development. I honestly only look forward to the battle between the Hound and his brother right now. Then I hope everyone dies lol cause they don't deserve that D&D mess up their storyline built in seasons in just a few minutes!
Also, Tyrion has become such an unbelievable moron who can't do anything right.
Euron and his fleet are now magical stealth plot devices to take out any of Danys forces with impunity for the sake of plot needs.
Lol @ them saying in their "Inside the episode" that Dany just "forgot" about Euron... I can't

They killed off Missandei, and Tormund (who NEVER would've left Brienne like Jaime did, because he is a lover) is returning to his home with the other Wildlings. My two favorite characters...gone.

And now, MY watch has ended.
He didn't even bother to learn her name :innocent:

I marathoned the last seasons in the past weeks (I had stopped watching after season 4) therefore the incredible "Battle of the Bastards" is still fresh in my mind. It makes season 8 even more disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->