Game of Thrones

May I ask... If you want to talk about spoilers, please do it via PM. I really, really don't want to read any spoilers by accident. That would be nice, thank you.

‘Overlord DVD’ compared Dany’s actions to Pac-Man. :lol:“Waka-Waka-Waka!”

Very disappointing that they had to rush Daenerys's turn into the Mad Queen.
The elements of tragedy and brilliant story telling are all there.
But the execution was rushed and lazy
Just like this whole season. So sad to see this mighty beast of a show floundering and sputtering out at the end.

After they passed the books on the timeline, the show went downhill.... I think they're good at translating Martin's already-written books to the screen; they're not so great at coming up with their own story from his general notes/outline (of how it will all end)....

Last edited:
George RR Martin said it should've been 12 or 13 seasons at ten episodes each. But, Benioff and Weiss capped it at 73 episodes, so they could do other projects (i.e., a Star Wars trilogy)....

George RR Martin said it should've been 12 or 13 seasons at ten episodes each. But, Benioff and Weiss capped it at 73 episodes, so they could do other projects (i.e., a Star Wars trilogy)....
i think 85-90 episodes would've been perfect.
enough to make these last character arcs mean something.

I'm still in awe of Sansa's coronation dress, all the thought that went into it, the meaning, how gorgeous everything was and Sophie wore it beautifully.

I'm still in awe of Sansa's coronation dress, all the thought that went into it, the meaning, how gorgeous everything was and Sophie wore it beautifully.
If I read Michele Clapton's IG correctly, a book on GoT costumes is in the works. If that's the case, I'll definitely keep an eye out for that.

Just in time for Christmas. (src: nerdist.com)

I ended up getting it! It’s divided by the houses/regions of the got world. It starts off with the Stark’s and Sansa’s gowns open the book, then the Lannisters and the rest of the Westeros. They switch over to Essos and have Dany there and end with the Wall/Nights Watch. Gorgeous pictures.

Oh, damn! I forgot about that book. I have to say, even though the scriptwriting went from great to a great WTF?, the costumes were consistently top-notch. (src: amazon)

I'll watch the new show. I don't have high hopes for it, but I'm sure it'll be visually great, which I'm okay with.

81EIxgeYkRL.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->