Givenchy "Eau Demoiselle" Fragrance : Magdalena Frackowiak by Liz Collins

WOW! I'm not a Magdalena fan but I liked the ad. So.. can't find the right word but I REALLLY like it.

MAGDALENA! :heart: I don't care if the scenario, clothes and photoshop are strange, I love the fact Mags got this! :D

Im rather happy im starting to see something more intone with Givenchy's collections, it really needs to go together to build a strong brand image, but perfumes are a long-term decisions and therefor you cannot compromise the commerciality of one product over the vision of one designer, thats just how business goes... Magdalena is perfect for this.

Last edited by a moderator:
At first glance I thought "why is Magdalena dressing as a nun?" :ninja:
She looks great but the marketing people need to decide which direction this ad is going. The background is way too chirpy for a seemingly brooding mood, at least they should tweak the colors a bit...

Magda! I'm so happy to see her in this campaign, although she looks very different. I couldn't tell it was her at first.

Great to see Magdalena. I like the mood of the ad, it's somewhat mysterical

I don't think the contrast between the contemporary clothing suits the background or concept of the fragrance but the more I look at it the more I enjoy it.

Yes, the background is not suitable with the outfit.
If they choose such a romantic background, they should at least dress Magdalena into a beautiful evening gown. If they want to portray it darker, the should opt for a different background.
I just feel that Magdalena is just standing there (albeit being very stunning).
It just makes no sense.

Forgive me if this has been brought up already since I didn't go through all the pages.

I think the reason this looks slightly weird is that they photoshopped her onto that background. I like the idea and had they actually done the shoot on location, I think it would've been gorgeous.

At first I didn't recognized her. Love Magda, but I have mixed feelings about this campaign. Maybe that's because of the poor image quality, anyway it's great to see Magda in Givenchy ad. She truly deserves it, I want to see her in more campaigns!:heart:

A very «couture» campaign for Givenchy's eaudemoiselle signed by DDB Luxe

Unseen in the perfume collection of Givenchy, eaudemoiselle by Givenchy is a floral water interpreted in a «couture» spirit and imbued in the iconic aristocratic values of the brand.

Modernity and revisited traditions, eaudemoiselle by Givenchy is for today's young woman with subtle sensuality and with an affirmed personnality. DDB Luxe has choosen to put foward the rebellion feeling she carries wich is represented by this contrast between her aristocratic background and the liberty she claims.

The black cape, especially designed by Richardo Tisci is at the heart of this narration and fixes the picture in a unique aesthetic making it timeless.

Givenchy's girl is to be seen as an apparition, her presence materializes a strong moment of beauty and of surprise leaving a mark on memory.

This campaign signed by DDB Luxe conveys with creativity the DNA of the brand.

My translation of this article:
http://www.docnews.fr/fr/archives/budget.html?actu_id=1878
sorry for any mistakes

This campaign signed by DDB Luxe conveys with creativity the DNA of the brand.

Creativity is probably the last thing I would mention looking at this shot, actually. Love the bottle, though, it's beautiful and really makes me wanna smell the fragrance.

I just find the ad for this a bit... odd?

I don't particuarly dislike anything thing about it, it just looks... rather odd to me.

Not quite sure I'm feeling the packaging either, seems a bit of a cheap idea to put the faces in the frames..

Hahahahhaha this ad is too creepy
She looks like a grim reaper or those dementor things from Harry Potter :P
awkwardd

Lol, the bottle looks like a mineral water bottle. And I have no problem with everything in the print ad except for whatever that Mag is wearing. I lol'ed when I saw it.

whoa... well, Magdalena sure knows how to glare you down and look imposing just as you're about to comment on what how beautiful the scenery and the whether is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Valkirius
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->