Hermès Scarves

Hi KamenKutak, OP is wearing a 90 Carré called 'Etriers'

attachment.php

A cowboy knot like she is wearing distorts the design of a scarf, but check the top right corner, and you will discover the elements that are visible in the above photo.
[Photo credit HSCI]
attachment.php

Did you hear about Hermès's online campaign J'aime mon carré? It's like Art of the Trench by Burberry, except that you can't post your picture online, so I thought I'd to it here ^_^

bandeau1.jpg

sac.jpg

top-0102.jpg

Source : Ritournelle

^I was just browsing at it awhile ago. The html design is similar to the Hermes website which is a great idea in my opinion.

Great pics FrenchCactus! and thank you Mai Tai! :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fabulous looks, FrenchCactus! Love the way you wear your scarves :flower:

The jaimemoncarré site is great fun, I enjoy browsing there.

You are welcome, missbluejean :smile:

Thank you Mai Tai and missbluejean!

These scarves are actually my mother's and I never wear them, but I tried them out for my blog entry on J'aime mon carré and the experience (and your comments) has convinced me to adopt them as a regular accessory!

Great blog entry, FrenchCactus. Your mother's scarves are beautiful, and I can imagine how much she loves seeing you wearing them. I hope you will enjoy your future borrowings :flower:

Thanks for that FrenchCactus but I forgot to put that I was referring to the lookbook. :doh: Are there any pics online?

Ah I see what you mean. They give them in stores, but I haven't seen any online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->