Lithuanian Street Style

^shhhh .... i know. how else was i going to point the cuties and the hotties ^_^

agne-collage2.jpg

elze-visas.jpg

gabriele-collage.jpg

06-01-lukas-ir-giedre1.jpg

saulius-ir-gabija-lil.jpg

laimikis.lt :heart:

next week i will be in village, I woder how people dress where... And I really will do some photos of my freinds - some of them realy have nice and good casual style. I like then peolpe are so colorful and some mini details make them so special look!

It's so good to see that Lithuania has its own thread there with some actually brilliant pictures.

The pictures of the last girl are beautiful...though not sure if I would wear jeans with the dress, but the dress looks great on her

^ I totally agree. I don't like the whole dress over jeans look. but otherwise everything is very cute. Love her eyeglasses too!

tomorrow i go in the center and i ''ll try do same nice picture of style :smile:

Why weren't i registered on tFS when i needed pictures of Lithuanian people?:shock: And it was so hard to fin anything about Lithuania.

love the glasses that girl on last picture is wearing

the same delfi.lt

24xjlsk.jpg

ogc4et.jpg

rw2ryu.jpg

2d98k8.jpg

105wgsl.jpg

5l4dps.jpg

2n9yx3o.jpg

2j5igxj.jpg

2d6jpms.jpg

2e4m2ww.jpg

9gaddc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why weren't i registered on tFS when i needed pictures of Lithuanian people?:shock: And it was so hard to fin anything about Lithuania.

Do you mind me asking what did you need information about Lithuania for? I'm curious :P

ahh! Aqua, you beat me to it! :lol:I just came to post the pics above... thanks for contributing :flower:

i am so impressed with most of these looks. :woot::woot: i think i have a crush on lithuania now.

Lithuanians streetstyle is really getting better with years..In Capital of course.In other cities it getting better slow...Anyway there's lots of stylish people posted here :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->