Russian Street Style

There are some lovely outfits on this page! I'm very impressed as a first-timer to this thread.

p-large.jpg

p-large.jpg

p-large.jpg

p-large.jpg

p-large.jpg

p-large.jpg

p-large.jpg

p-large.jpg

p-large.jpg

p-large.jpg

lookatme

This thread is becoming more stylish by the minute, much like Russia itself. It's so nice to watch a culture that was cut off from trends two decades ago evolve and find its own streetstyle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the girls outfit with the purple dress and besides that she is absolutely gorgeous.

wow...i had no idea russian style was this awesome..

I've looked through this whole thread and it is amazing how much the Russian streetstyle has changed since page 1. It keeps getting better and better.
These "bowl" haircuts that a lot of the young girls have are so cute.:heart:

I love the guy in the green checked shirt and floral scarf in post 324.

Russian style rocks, I reeeeally want to go Moscow/St. Petersburg!

where did they find these people? I do not often see guys and girls dressed like that :blink:

I wonder the same thing too. When I visited Moscow 5 or 6 years ago, I was awed by the Russians' beauty and the pride they took in their appearance and outfits. Especially the women - always heels, makeup, cared for hair, carefully coordinated and feminine clothes. That is why I visit this thread with such pleasure, to see how Russian streetstyle is evolving. But I am afraid that photographers always seek to take pictures of the people who are stylish in a more "international" way, never in the Russian way that I saw...I dunno, it's hard to explain.

I wonder the same thing too. When I visited Moscow 5 or 6 years ago, I was awed by the Russians' beauty and the pride they took in their appearance and outfits. Especially the women - always heels, makeup, cared for hair, carefully coordinated and feminine clothes. That is why I visit this thread with such pleasure, to see how Russian streetstyle is evolving. But I am afraid that photographers always seek to take pictures of the people who are stylish in a more "international" way, never in the Russian way that I saw...I dunno, it's hard to explain.

exactly

my best friend who is russian (from moscow) says that the women wear VERY high heels, especially boots, flats are rarely seen

Ksenia Sobchak, no comment. I'm very intrigued by the woman in the middle. Such a bold, individual style, and striking face. Is she someone famous in Russia?

I'm not sure... I think she is a wife of someone Russian businessman.

^
no, Ksenia Sobchak is daughter of ex-mayor of St. Petersburg city. She's not married.
She also is a tv-presenter in Russia

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->