Model.Live: A New Reality Series from vogue.tv

Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti SS09
Cato van Ee
Austria Ulloa Alcantara

Marc by Marc Jacobs SS09
Cato van Ee

Oh that was a pathetic staged ending. She was even holding a shiny Express shopping bag. We're supposed to believe she couldn't get a taxi?!

The only good part was when they basically admitted the short haired girl doesn't have the look...when she came back and said in a couple seasons she'll do bigger shows her agents didn't seem to back that up :innocent:

I know they were like *yeah lets change the subject* :unsure:

and i think her haircut and overall demeanor puts her in the hipster category.
she could do OK in London but I really dont see it happening In Milan or Paris.

Unless she switches it up a bit, like slicking her hair back her face and wearing a cardigan to show that she could do elegant too.
Her agency needs to work on that.

Austria is even prettier than I taught she was in the 1st episode. I think shell be good in Milan.

and yeah the end was so staged :rolleyes: like come on, do they think 12 yr olds are watching this?

Well... yeah, the end was quite crappy.
At first I couldn't decide between the three models, they seem to have a different appeal to me: Cato is so elegant and perfect (and I love the fact she is a shortie), Austria is the cutest thing with lots of potencial and Madeileine has a kind of rock vibe that I love too. But after seeing them in the runway, I know I absolutely adore Austria- she is so, so powerful! I hope she has a brilliant future :heart:
My English is not so good and I didn't understand what they said about Cato just after the shows, when they were talking about the weakest points of the girls, just before the agent told Madeleine about her looks... can anybody help me?

Cato's weakness was that she didn't know any of the clients in London and has never met them before because she was a Prada/Miu Miu exclusive before.

I agree with all of you that was so staged lol she couldn't get a taxi when there were so many taxis passing by behind her over the next street didnt they catch that when filming also she hasnt left NY yet as she is still posting about being in NY on her bebo page. lol

I read on Austria's bebo account that she was doing Bottega Venetta or something like that im trying to find pictures. Does anybody know what show it was?, I must have read it wrong or something but it is not up anymore.

one more thing lol
Austria says that she is in the Zac Posen show tonight (friday) but didnt Zac Posen showed last night (thursday)? Im confused. This is what she said on her bebo update

Catching up with Madeline later tonight...We're both in the Zac Posen Show..."

I agree with all of you that was so staged lol she couldn't get a taxi when there were so many taxis passing by behind her over the next street didnt they catch that when filming also she hasnt left NY yet as she is still posting about being in NY on her bebo page. lol

I guess all the taxis and flights in New York were full all week BUY EXPRESS
:lol:

Wow, 7 shows out of 30 castings for Austria. I thought she was going to get more shows since she's the tallest. I'm really happy she's on IMG. Finally latin girls! I know she's not the only one, being Arlenis S. on the spotlight too this season, but I don't like her, I prefer Austria. :smile:

^yeah I do thonh thats quite nice for an absolute beginner as well ^_^

Hehe, I just watched the last episode.

I have no doubt that that last scene was staged. So typical of American "reality" TV. I'm actually surprised that they didn't have Cato running after a cab, then catching up with the car, throwing herself in the back seat and then saying something like; "Thank god I bought these shoes at Express yesterday, or else I wouldn't have made it! They're so amazing."

:lol::rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, 7 shows out of 30 castings for Austria. I thought she was going to get more shows since she's the tallest. I'm really happy she's on IMG. Finally latin girls! I know she's not the only one, being Arlenis S. on the spotlight too this season, but I don't like her, I prefer Austria. :smile:

Austria and Madeline actually walked more than 7 shows each. Ive been keeping track of Austria's shows and I have 10 shows total thats if presentations count, the last day of fashion week friday night Austria and Medeline were in a Zac Posen show together they both wrote comments about it on bebo. Im trying to find pictures of this show and cant find any. Im curious because Zac Posen showed thursday. Does anybody know?

Oh great! 10 shows sounds superb! I hope she has a great season in Europe.

just watched the whole show, and didnt see either of them oO

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daaimage
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->