Patrick Robinson for Target

The brown and white tunic dress is definitely cute, but after buying it and wearing it as a dress yesterday my opinion has changed. It is pretty unwearable if you like to move your arms over shoulder heighth during the day...even driving was hard! The way that it is cut is really hard to maneuever!

PrincessImp. said:
For those who are going to order these items online, use code TGTSAVQ2 (till 6/30/2007) for 10% off.

My computer says that code is expired....

I bought one of the dresses last weekend, and I love it! :heart: I haven't seen it on the website though. It's navy blue, linen material, with a wide black band around the middle.

^ I just bought that last night!!!
It is very adorable!:flower: :heart:
Very comfy too.
My bf said it make me look British...cute, but British.:P

I also bought a navy short sleeve blouse which I like very much.
I love navy very much at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
PrincessImp. said:
Also this target has lots of the blue tie-bustier dresses in a range of sizes. It's the Foothill Ranch branch in Lake Forest, CA if anyone is interested.

Is that the dress with the pockets?...
I loved it but tried on a range of sizes and none fit me right.:cry:

TheKiwi & brokenenglish, i also liked the navy blue dress w/ the black band. the shape is quite adorable, and i am digging navy as well. there was only one of these dresses left at my local store. it was in a size M, which is a tad too big for me, so i decided not to get it. although i thought it was really cute, i decided i didn't like enough to want to deal with even minor alterations.

i wasn't really interested in any of the other dresses or prints; the prints in particular reminded me of typical j. crew summer stuff. or even gap & family. i ended up getting the white tie-front vest and the brown short-shorts with ties on each side.

i tried on the longer cuffed shorts w/ waist tie, but those were not designed very well. the soft, flimsy material made it hard for the back side of the cuffs to stay cuffed. the back cuffs just tended to unfold and flop down. the material is also easily wrinkled. definitely not worth it.

i was really unimpressed with the online photos of the skinny jeans, but i tried them on out of curiosity. they actually weren't bad as straight leg/narrow leg jeans, but as skinny jeans--which i think should be very fitted through through the hips, thighs, and knees--they sucked. also i found the jean wash to be very inconsistent. i tried on a size 1 and 3; the size 1's wash was really tacky with hideous faux rectangular-shaped whiskering, while the size 3's wash had barely any whiskering and was actually tasteful.

Last edited by a moderator:
dreamecho said:
i ended up getting the white tie-front vest

I thought that was really cute,
but they only had sizes XS and XL left so I guess alot of others thought it was cute too.

^ the tie-front vest was one of the most popular things at my store, too. i managed to snag an S. it fits pretty well, but i probably would have liked an XS slightly more.

if i ever come across the navy dress in an S or XS, i am definitely trying it on!

Help! I really want that little shift dress. It is SO darling! Unfortunately, there was only XL left and I didn't see it online. Anywhere else that I can look? Please?

I would just try another Target store...
there are at least 3 pretty close to me...
Do you know of any others that you could get to? I don't think they dress was ever/ will ever be available online for some odd reason.

I love my Target in Keene, NH (where I go to college) - they never sell out of anything there! It's a town of hicks and broke college students, and people think $30 for a shirt is too expensive there. It's great for me because nearly all of the GO stuff ends up in clearance! :D

I saw some of it today at the target by my work. but they only had a very small selection. What I did like is that his face is on the tags. So far, all of them have been very simple. These remind me of the old school Betsey Johnson tags.

brokenenglish said:
Is that the dress with the pockets?...
I loved it but tried on a range of sizes and none fit me right.:cry:

This is the dress that I am referring to...

*target.com*

Attachments

• 41LfybO69bL._SS384_.jpg
    41LfybO69bL._SS384_.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 16
has anyone seen the 'leather net bag'? i really want it! it looks very beachy and perfect for summer.

Man, I still haven't been able to visit a Target yet (this is one downside of not having the ability to drive). Reading this thread everyday is practically torture; hopefully I'll get the chance to actually see this collection in person this weekend.

PrincessImp. said:
This is the dress that I am referring to...

*target.com*

Yup, that was the one I thought.
It's very cute but like I said it didn't work out on me.

Has anyone seen this eyelet shirt dress? It fits great and I got it at the store. It's not on the website or any of the looks, I think.

I picked up this ^_^ But, per usual, the styling at target.com is horrendous :yuk:
Picked up some other pieces, but none worked so back they go.
We hardly had any printed pieces at my location.
Maybe they're coming later?

Attachments

• pr for t linen vest.jpg
    pr for t linen vest.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 143

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back