Schizophrenic Style

Originally posted by Spike413@Aug 26 2004, 12:13 PM
Oh I know, I wish I could afford some of the McQueen pieces. There was actually an edit and article about his men's line in the new GQ.
[snapback]346112[/snapback]​

Methinks the May edition of GQ UK is being referred to here !!! B)

KIT :innocent:

Originally posted by clay@Aug 26 2004, 12:32 PM
I gotta say SG, I love it when women have a variaty of styles to fit their mood. It really is one of my favorite things about women that dig fashion and dressing.
ALways loved when my girlfriends did that! Viva le Schizochic!!!
[snapback]346135[/snapback]​

well..that's good... :P ...cause i was just in my clopset and realized i left out the whole...

babydoll/lolita thing i like so much...babydoll dresses and ankle strap shoes...either round toe or peep toe...etc...

as well as the...

minimalist chic grown up thing...that audrey hepburn/givenchy simply elegant chic...lots of black here...some tweed trousers...silk blouses...scarves...masculine/feminine...

ahhh...even more schizo than i thought...

i really think i may try reorganizing the closet this way...see how it workds as an experiment... :flower:

Originally posted by faust@Aug 26 2004, 12:23 PM
Really? Which issue? I haven't looked at US GQ in years. Maybe I'll take a pick just to compare what they show against what's in stores.
[snapback]346124[/snapback]​
It's the new Sept. issue with Justin Timberlake on the cover. I recognized some of the pieces from the website but I'm not sure if they're the sme as what's in the stores.

Originally posted by Spike413@Aug 26 2004, 02:15 PM
It's the new Sept. issue with Justin Timberlake on the cover. I recognized some of the pieces from the website but I'm not sure if they're the sme as what's in the stores.
[snapback]346237[/snapback]​

JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to look at Justin to get to Lee?! :yuk: . I think I'll open the magazine from the last page.

I asked my friend what she thought of my style and she said I'm the understated dragqueen :huh:

I guess she's right I'm the extremes.... but she went on and told me it's like I got split personalities...YAY for schizochic!

understated, laid back
sophisticated and sexy
beach bum prep
vintage emochic
pirate extrodinare
*** hag fashion
pin up girl/rockabilly
dragqueen fantabulous
jap pop/jap street
hippy/rasta
blast from the past/decade revisted
tailored boy/girl looks

and odd combinations of the like thats unique and tasteful...I def dont look like anyone else at school. They have very stereotypical highschool style :innocent:

Originally posted by softgrey@Aug 23 2004, 11:50 PM
anyone else feel this way...

i feel like several people live inside me...and share one closet...

some days i feel funky...some days hippie...some days boho chic...some days punk...some days sexy...some days girly...some days androgynous...or very japanese or belgian...or very avant garde to sexy trendy...

some days grown up ...some days like a little girl...

i find that there are so many things that i love love love...

i have some friends who have a sort of uniform and always look sort of the same...then i have other friends who go through phases...picking a certain look for each season...

what do you all do?...
stick to one look/style or wear a smorgasboard of styles...???

:woot:  :flower:
[snapback]343348[/snapback]​

Schizophrenic ? I'd classify this more as a Multiple Personality Disorder ! :P

perhaps...but as i'm not really looking for a cure...i prefer schizochic...it has such a nice ring to it... :sideways: :stuart: :P

Originally posted by softgrey@Aug 23 2004, 08:50 PM
anyone else feel this way...

i feel like several people live inside me...and share one closet...

some days i feel funky...some days hippie...some days boho chic...some days punk...some days sexy...some days girly...some days androgynous...or very japanese or belgian...or very avant garde to sexy trendy...

some days grown up ...some days like a little girl...

i find that there are so many things that i love love love...

i have some friends who have a sort of uniform and always look sort of the same...then i have other friends who go through phases...picking a certain look for each season...

what do you all do?...
stick to one look/style or wear a smorgasboard of styles...???

:woot: :flower:
[snapback]343348[/snapback]​

Yes! Yes! I definitely feel exactly like this. Usually during the day I'm definitely casual depending on my mood but I love to dress up. I love clothes and fashion and putting outfits together. I guess I would describe my style as mainly gypsy-boho chic but then I can turn right around and wear a nice pair of jeans and a cute lil top. My fashion icons? Kate Moss, Sienna Miller, and Audrey, of course. :wink:

ok then..i WANT those shoes...!!! :stuart: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

My style/taste is totally all over the place.

Originally posted by *Addict_to_Fashion*@Nov 4 2004, 11:31 PM
babydoll !! YEAH for baydoll !! :D
[snapback]418078[/snapback]​
ninja.gif
:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Carsten@Nov 4 2004, 11:38 PM
ninja.gif
:rolleyes:
[snapback]418086[/snapback]​

aww what a sweet turtle :D... I love him :D

Originally posted by *Addict_to_Fashion*@Nov 4 2004, 05:31 PM
babydoll !! YEAH for baydoll !! :D
[snapback]418078[/snapback]​

yay... :flower:
i also find that i share a lot in common with gwen stefani...
i'm slightly envious of her ...she gets to wear some pretty cool stuff that i have nowhere to wear...

i think i need to do a music video... :lol: :wink:

:innocent:

Personally I think schizo style is about being creative & expressing your emotions & feelings through clothes. Some people do it in other ways, I do it through my wardrobe. I think it shows an active mind that never stops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Len84
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->