Fashion Cravings...

^Ugh, I can join that craving. Yesterday, there was an article/link on NAP that said "You need white jeans!" And my mind went YES I DO!

Nothing, nothing, nevermind:ninja:

:lol:

No but really, wearing any other colour except for black, grey and maybe navy 'every day' would bore me to death. I cannot imagine wearing a red coat for example almost every day, and it's not because of black being my favourite.

^ But I'm not sure you would wear a red coat even one day, so are you really qualified to have an opinion on more than one day? :wink:

But I am still thrilled about your wild & crazy leap into the world of color with baby blue :lol: :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
^I was so proud when I stated to my (colour-loving friend) that I had actually started wearing other colours than black. Like white and grey. I don't think she was impressed :wink:

@Eizhowa: I can just see how good they would look with a black l/s tee with white stripes and a pair of nice boots :wink: I think I would feel like my hips looked huge, dressed in white pants though :ninja:

^Says the girl who wears full skirts:P But I know what you mean. I worry they would be unflattering as well. If I stuble across a great pair in a store I will try them on though:smile:

I have always liked having hips. I mean, Kate Moss has hips. That means it is okay, right?:innocent:

^well I don't feel like full skirts makes my hips look big - cause you cant see where the skirt stops and the hips start :wink:

^ But I'm not sure you would wear a red coat even one day, so are you really qualified to have an opinion on more than one day? :wink:

But I am still thrilled about your wild & crazy leap into the world of color with baby blue :lol: :heart:

:meow::cool2:

And I would wear a red coat, if I would like it's cut. I love the signature Jil Sander one, for example. :P

I went and tried on white jeans - it did in no way make me want a pair any less :ninja:

^I think white jeans can definitely be a successful part of a summer wardrobe!:flower: I can think of several cool combinations. When my summer jeans give out I will be considering getting one pair in white (and one pair of grey, but instead of 2 x grey).

I am seriously craving navy "Carina" castaners... I have been checking them out on NAP every day for days... I am trying to save for my Reissue though:unsure:

I like this thread. A place to talk about the stuff that do not necessarily end up in the 4-5 pieces-thread:smile:

^me too!

I think I might get a pair of white jeans, if I can find some with a high waist that are not as see through, as the ones I tried on yesterday.

I like the shoes, but how much wear will you get out of them (sorry for being so sensible :D )? I know you probably dont get as much rain as Caramel, but still :flower:

^Well, I wear ballet flats 9-10 months out of the year... I can wear espadrilles in November, in theory (I might feel silly, but thats another issue:P). I think the castaners are somewhere between my ballet flats and my strappy wedge sandals.

And we do thankfully not have as much rain as they do in Caramels town! I might not be able to wear them much the next 2 years while I live there...hmmm... But then I can't imagine wearing anything stylish while up there:doh:

Seriously, I get so depressed thinking about how my wardrobe and my new city. I am picturing wellies and a rain coat 300 days a year:cry: I hate rain.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Well, I wear ballet flats 9-10 months out of the year... I can wear espadrilles in November, in theory (I might feel silly, but thats another issue:P). I think the castaners are somewhere between my ballet flats and my strappy wedge sandals.

How's the quality of Castaners? They've got some seriously cute styles, but I've grown wary of espadrilles. Most espadrille wedge sandals I've owned and loved, even those that cost over 200 euros, have been SO easily destroyed...disheartening...(except for this random pair I got in a small village in Spain that cost like 10 euros and lasted me 3 years)...one never can tell...

@Eizhowa: I guess I am the wrong person to ask - I wear boots all year round :D That being said, maybe espadrilles isn't the best option right now. When will you be moving?

I have espadrille sandals I've had for some years, but I have found it's absolutely key to be careful when they get wet. I had a beautiful Louboutin pair that molded horribly when I put them away still wet :ninja:

A blanket cape-y thing. I am loving this one:

bi311g.jpg
357n8cg.jpg

dailymail

It would be sooo practical. I could throw it over anything, and it is never too hot to wear a blanket in Norway:wink:

I love the pattern. It would work so well with all the black and grey in my wardrobe. Impossible to find a decent one at a price I am willing to pay though.

Maybe you could buy a blanket & have it made? Take your next vacation to Peru? :wink: Check Etsy?

Thank you for your suggestions:flower::wink: I checked Etsy. They had one in the cut I wanted, but the color/pattern and length was wrong.

If I ever see one, I might get it, but I think I could put in a lot of time and effort and still not be 100% happy the result. The cut I want is quite specific. This blanket is like a cape with a built in scarf-thingy.

But it is pretty...:heart:

^ I've been sporting a plaid I bought at ikea for a while ^_^ and I love using it in winter because you end being able to wear it in different way whether it's like on your pic or as a huge scarf or over your head like a hoodie :-P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->