Fashion Cravings...

from the code this seems to be the same style although it feels a bit different (due to the size and fabric ?).
anyway you can see the details like the side buttons.

THE SHOP YOHJI YAMAMOTO

also came across more basic ones from ikkuna if you're interested.

この商品は売り切れなどの理由により表示しておりません - ZOZOTOWN
thank you @runner!
unfortunately I missed this and now the links are not working...:ermm:
c'est la vie...

:flower:

@eugenius - I always approve of anything with a stripe up the side!
:lol:

sort of craving white boots/booties...
pointy toed with a kitten heel maybe...
something of a cross btw elegant and punk rock...

also eyeballing my closet and scoping out whether I already have a pair that I can paint white, a la MMM...

:unsure:...:innocent:...:lol:...

the yohji shop link still works for me. that makes me think the JP version of the page refuses access from US.
so maybe this works for you.

シワ加工サロペットパンツ(XS Navy:( Y’s|THE SHOP YOHJI YAMAMOTO

as for the ikkuna link, try this one

【セール】overalls(サロペット/オーバーオール)|ikkuna / suzuki takayuki(イクナ/スズキタカユキ)のファッション通販 - ZOZOTOWN
Thank you, dear!
the Y's link worked perfectly now...
that is completely adorable...really good!
:clap:

the ikkuna link didn't work though...
I'll try to find it through google...

:flower:

Does this exist today? I'm forever looking for that perfectly structured yet casual blazer made out of a quality cotton t shirt or jersey material. I think I read in some men's magazine about the shacket concept but this is more cardigan/blazer hybrid. The pockets plus LAPEL. Shorter cropped style, regular length sleeves with a sheer white button down peaking out from underneath. Gorgeous plus practical. Been lusting after this ensemble from Jil Sander SS 1996 since I first laid eyes on it.

kxcDHdNl.jpg

justaguy scans

Does this exist today? I'm forever looking for that perfectly structured yet casual blazer made out of a quality cotton t shirt or jersey material. I think I read in some men's magazine about the shacket concept but this is more cardigan/blazer hybrid. The pockets plus LAPEL. Shorter cropped style, regular length sleeves with a sheer white button down peaking out from underneath. Gorgeous plus practical. Been lusting after this ensemble from Jil Sander SS 1996 since I first laid eyes on it.

kxcDHdNl.jpg

justaguy scans
something similar here if you are interested...

WOMEN U 3D EXTRA FINE MERINO KNITTED SHIRT

Thanks for the link softgrey :flower:

I'll check it next time I stop by the local Westfield Mall. It's more cardigan/button down territory but I have been wanting another hoodie/sweater thing with buttons rather than zipper for work.

I like using the button holes for sliding in Sharpies and walkie talkie clips. Either the rest of my ensemble lacks pockets or my sweater pockets are stuffed; but that's a whole nother can of worms regarding modern day clothing design sorely lacking legitimate, useful pockets! I mean the ubiquity of cellphones for starters!

bizarrely-
been craving a long white shirt...
I have avoided buying anything white for YEARS...
mostly cause they get ruined so quickly and also cause tailored things feel like a straightjacket a lot of the time...
but now there are more oversized and longer shirts out there---
more like tunics...

but I find a problem with every one I see...
blargh!

also-
suddenly buying baggy denim like an addict...
denim in general has never been my thing...

white shirt and jeans...
I mean...soooooo basic...
so not me...
I have no idea what is happening...

:wacko:...

:ninja:

I want some waxed or coated jeans ... have never had any like this. Strange denim cravings going around like the flu? :wink:

Creepers! I love a good tough 'f--off' shoe, and a good 'ugly' shoe - dad sneakers have never done it for me, and I crave more structure and purpose to my ugliness, also creepers are good to balance out skirts without looking like I forgot to change shoes on my way out from a gym.

Plus a thick sole is always useful.

Just wanted to note I did get my coated black jeans :wink: High-rise too! That may become a must for me. How have I lived so long without these :wink:

A felted wool/suede wide brim floppy hat like the type Sienna Miller made famous in the early 00s.

I'm sick of bucket hats, I want a proper swoopy brim again!

I’m craving anything & everything from Uniqlo’s heat-tech line. I stocked up on the essentials 5 years ago, but I think it’s time for an upgrade. Their long-johns are a life-saver during the winter months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->