Shoes: Yay or Nay? #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

miesdepies

Reaction score
Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, we are going to be periodically starting a new thread. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed. The old threads can be found here and here.
  • Please stay on topic! This thread is for asking about other member's opinion on shoes you might consider buying. We also have a "Dream shoes that you want/own" thread where you can post pics of shoes you are dreaming about but don't own, a "Post Your Shoes" thread if you want to show your shoes, "The In-Search-Of-Shoes Thread" if you are looking for a specific pair, and the "Identify - Who are these shoes by?" thread if you saw a pair of shoes and want to know the brand.
  • Brief words of appreciation are fine, but please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • Please remember to credit pictures according to the announcement which you can read here - don't use abbreviations e.g. "nap" or "style", but write net-a-porter.com or style.com
_________________________________________________________________________________
the first pair or the second?
dilema.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
coolspotters and shopbop

Rag and Bone - Newbury Ankle Boots - I love them - they are unfortunately expensive but SOOO beautiful imo ! what do you think?

Attachments

• rag-and-bone-newbury-booties-profile.jpg
    rag-and-bone-newbury-booties-profile.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 0
  • shopbop.jpg
    shopbop.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 0
  • shopbop2.jpg
    shopbop2.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 0
^well, I think its better to buy that expencive pair and enoy it for a very long time! than buy 4 pair of cheap shoes who will last one season.
atleast thats my new goal :P

jomarlushka, it might be an investment for now but I'm sure you'll get plenty of use out of them. I can see them worn with lots of different styles. And they are pretty classic looking as opposed to too trendy. So yay!

miesdepies - I really don't like either of them so nay

jomarlushka - yay

^well, I think its better to buy that expencive pair and enoy it for a very long time! than buy 4 pair of cheap shoes who will last one season.atleast thats my new goal :P
I agree! And in light of that, I'm not really a fan of either pair. sorry :ninja:

Jomarlushka- YAY, they're nice!

What do you guys think? I need a classic pair of black platform pumps and I really like the purple sole on these. Not sure which ones I should get and if I should get them at all. I'm still thinking of saving for a pair Louboutins instead :innocent:

buffaloshoes2.jpg

buffaloshoes1.jpg

source: buffaloshop.de

I agree! And in light of that, I'm not really a fan of either pair. sorry :ninja:

Jomarlushka- YAY, they're nice!

Yes you are right, Today I returned the pink ones ( I received a voucher because they, don't give back money :doh:)
I just have to wait for a pair of flats I immediately fall in love with.
thanks for the yay's and nay's!

psylocke, yay to both. but of course, if you can save for a pair of Loubs, i'd go for that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->