Shoes: Yay or Nay? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
fallie - not keen on clogs at all but as clogs go I think they're OK, so a small yay

I don't know... I think too much of retro clogs and a lot of the '90s clogs when it comes to modern clogs. The shoes in #2119 are more like ankle-wrap sandals to me than clogs. Still, I will Yay! them for their retro cool style.

Those aren't clogs
But for TWO BUCKS?!?! :woot: YAY!

You can buy those foot petal things in small sizes that just go under the forefoot, or you can cut/customize anything else you see at the drugstore/farmicia. You can also spray hairspray which is a quick easy fix for wooden shoes like that, that cause you slip easily in 'em
:flower:

Melissa & Vivienne Westwood

Dragon%20Stamp%20Black%20Nude%20Lo.jpg

Dragon%20Heart%20Purple%20Black.jpg

Lady%20Dragon%20Orb%20Smoke.jpg

VW%20Ultra%20blacktort%20bow.jpg

epaulet

Help! Yay or nay? I have mixed feelings about these.:unsure:
Zara Silk shoes
334khs0.jpg

wcmmoz.jpg

ebay

Five shoes, five reviews. Let's rock it.

Here are my opinions on the shoes in Post #2127 in order:
* first shoes: Nay! - looks cheap, ugly design at the toes. Peep-toe doesn't save itself at all.
* second shoes: Nay! - same as the first review, but uglier thing at the toes.
* third shoes: Big Nay! - same are the first two shoes, but much worse.
* fourth shoes: slight Nay! - the best of the four. Get rid of the huge bow, and I'd yay it.

As for the open-toe pumps in Post #2130, I'm not really feeling those all that much. I'm going to have to Moderate Nay! those pumps.

Nay almond slingback peep-toes, nay lavender slingback peep-toes, big nay gray jelly slingback peep-toes, slight nay ballet flats, and moderate nay open-toe pumps. Sorry for being a meanie. Dress confidently!

Teja - YAY , as long as they're rea$onable and it looks like the material will last (not snag/scratch or get dirty easily)-can't tell.

^They were less than 3 pounds but the seller only ships to UK.:angry:

Teja, I have those! They look great on the foot but are quite difficult to walk in :flower:

I'm not sure about these shoes from Steve Madden, what are you thinking about them?

oxfordfatbannerv2.jpg

TUXXEDO_COGNAC-LE_zoom.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"