Shoes : Yay or Nay? #4

I go for a Nay. Don´t think they are alike and I dislike the huge "N"

Not feeling them :/ not a fan of camo either.

yeah, me neither. The white N is annoying... If you could remove it and change the shoe laces, it would be slightly better, i guess.

I've though about it too and yeah the N looks really annoying, if there was a way to get it out I'd totally buy them *sigh* thanks for the help you guys ^_^

Just bought these Margiela's for $180, I couldn't resist! :lol:

I'll probably be wearing them with some black Cheap Mondays; what do you guys think?

ebay/toxicjungle

I am not really feeling these sneakers... I'm sorry to say. Don't get me wrong- I love me some Velcro. I didn't get to learn to tie my shoes until I started becoming a teenager. I loved the easiness of Velcro sneakers. Blue is my favorite color, but I just don't like these all that much. So I'm going (Moderate) Nay! on these sneakers (Post #222).

Yay, from me on those Margiela's! The velcro adds something else to the design of the shoe.

I'm not very keen on those MMM's they aren't necessarily what I would go for but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and as long as you love them that's all that matters.

Thanks for the replies guys!

I really just wanted something different and these will be my first Margiela's, so I'm excited about getting them! ^_^

Yup, but I'm actually wearing them at work now because they're so comfortable! :lol:

I'm getting another pair of Margielas tomorrow, high tops this time.

styleforum.net

They're the newer version of these OG Margiela High-Tops, so they just have a little more of the beige coloring on the midsole and the newer model doesn't have the vertical leather piece on the midsole; sorry, it's hard to explain lol.

They're both white! And agree -- white is very cute :smile:

I actually have both now, but I feel I only need one pair :smile: I can still return them.

Oh the first photo was black.
I meant that I like the nurse-like Topshop ones.
But if you have both and you like them equally and want to return one, I'd say keep the ones that are more comfy. Yeah, they're quite similar to keep both.

^I returned the first one and deciding to keep the white Topshop pair -- just afraid it'd be a pain to clean!

Wow... this thread hasn't been updated in a long while. I've been a "Yay or Nay?" regular a lot of times.

* For the sandals in Post #229, I like those '90s like sandals. Not in love, but a very solid Yay! for those. As far as either black or white, it depends on what sort of outfits you have in mind. The safe bet would be to go with the black pair.

* I don't really like either pair of sandals. I'll go (Slight) Yay! on the Windsor Puffy sandals and (Slight) Nay! to the Topshop Niece sandals. So I'd pick the Windsor Smith Puffy sandals among those two.

Hope I was able to sway interest. Dress (and shop) with confidence!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->