Not open for further replies.
not really sure about this new vans
http://www.journeys.com/product.aspx?id=162721
http://www.zumiez.com/catalog/product/view/id/106136/category/191/
vans-the-sophie-oxfords.png

photo credit: psfk.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay to the Steve Madden Oxfords.
Not sure about the Vans either. I'd have to see more of them (front pic). So a small nay.

Ok so I found more pics
Vans-WMNS-1-540x360.jpg

credit: voshpixen.com/2010/01/sophie-vans-available-at-wish.html

The thing that bothers me is this picture, my feet are going to look HUGE!
vanssophie03.jpg

credit:zumiez.com/catalog/product/view/id/106136/category/191/

There are other colours:
vanssophie01.jpg

credit:journeys.com/product.aspx?id=162721

Vans-the-sophie-shoe.png

credit: voshpixen.com/2010/01/sophie-vans-available-at-wish.html

Last edited by a moderator:
PixieDust definite nay to the black/white version of those vans, they look like shoes you wear to go bowling.

pixie dust - nay , they really look like bowling shoes , too sporty for lace ups i think

monk straps

would anyone wear a more feminine vs. of this shoe? a monkstrap style?

6a00e54f95ac81883401310fb2791b970c-800wi

poulain - i thinks it's a nay from me , it's just looks kinda weird. but maybe if they wouldn't have this sporty footing , they will look good ?

Man... is today "Oxfords Appreciation Day" on tFS?

Post #2137
Menswear for femmes can be a hot style when pulled off proper. So for the oxfords in Post #2137, I'm going to say Yay! to those, though I'm not really into oxfords. Those are winners.

Posts #2144 and #2147
From classic oxfords to two-tone oxfords... I'm going to have to say Moderate Nay! I've seen lovely two-tone oxfords (mostly the wingtip deal), but these aren't as lovely. So I'd pass on these. I'd DEFINITELY fail these for the other colors.

Post #2151
More feminine version of that shoe? I'll have to fail those (Nay!). If there is a feminine version for those, Big Nay.

I guess... happy Oxford Appreciation Day! Dress (and shop) with confidence!

26_dalecki_17_6.jpg

aldoshoes

oops sorry picture is so big, got it from their website. i like that this doesn't have a platform. need more variety in my wedges collection. yay/nay?

pixie_dust - nay to all, but the checked ones are my favourite out of that bunch
poulain - nay, really not keen
PinkPrincess113 - small yay

fika, fallie bowling shoes?? I hadn't notice that, but you're right and i don't want bowling shoes so I guess it's a nay! My unconditional love for Vans seems to have some flaws! lol!

belladonna, rosalynn the checkered ones? I don't like those just posted them as option! hehehe

John M yeah the other colours are a huge fail! I guess I need to keep looking for a nice transition from vans to shoes :smile:

thanks to everyone :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->