Shoes : Yay or Nay? #4

I've fallen in love with Oxford-type shoes and I love these silver ones from ASOS. But they're such a statement piece... I would wear them with a lavender ruffle swing dress in the spring and silver jewelry :heart:

image1xl.jpg

asos.com

What do you think? Everyone will probably hate them. :blush:

Yay, they could be great addition to pastel-based wardrobe and styled well they could look great in all-white outfit too.

So far, everybody HASN'T hated them (Post #203), Juliette. Well, the love fest ends here. It's not that I hate oxfords and/or brogues, I just don't like these all that much to approve of them. Absolutely get these if you want to wear something different and statement-making. But if you want different and statement making and stylish, run as fast as you can screaming away from these shoes and find something better instead. So, my answer is Nay! to these oxfords.

Well, I knew I had it coming. :D Thank you for you opinion. I first saw this kind of shoes on Olivia Palermo and I loved them so much. I still think I'm going to get them. :blush: And I personally think they are stylish. :flower:

Sorry, the silver oxfords are a "nay" for me. I generally like oxfords, but the silver metallic makes them look sort of cheap. Just being honest:smile:

I have some Valentino heels in this color that I love, but they are 4 inch pointy toed heels, and they just kill my feet. Are these Kate Spades still fashionable, or too matronly?

8522531701_429dd6ee4e_o.jpg

Original photo source: CoutureZappos

These pumps are kind of like stylish skin-tone pumps with go-go boot heels (Post #209). Pretty cool. I'm going Yay! for these pumps. They seem pretty fun to me while also being classy.

Elizabeth and James Carri Chunky Heel Sandals - yay or nay and which ones do you prefer?

source: shopbop

Attachments

• shoes1.jpg
    shoes1.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 191
  • shoes2.jpg
    shoes2.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 191
Yay to both and while the blue may be more versatile I like the green a lot!

Thinking about copping these new Jeremy Scott Wings 2.0's in patent black. I had a pair of the gold 1.0's but I sold them on eBay.

I need my wings back lol, yay or nay?

sneakerfiles.com

soo..I'm kind of in love with these Valentino trainers but I don't have $800 to spend, I did find kinda similar ones and I was wondering what do you guys think? There are only in men's but I think the 6.5 will fit me since I'm usually a 8 in women's. Thanks for your input :smile:
tumblr_mptxswIROJ1qai9woo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mqnyl1WYlx1rj2rcao1_400.jpg

aydsguadalupe.tumblr.com | amazon.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I go for a Nay. Don´t think they are alike and I dislike the huge "N"

yeah, me neither. The white N is annoying... If you could remove it and change the shoe laces, it would be slightly better, i guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->