The Etc Etc Of Music

kimair said:
that has to be one of the stupiest videos ever on MTV...and I love how she has the dance number at the end. wft?!?! :shock:
OMG, that was the UGLIEST thing I've ever seen of my entire life. It's like Britney Spears meets Madonna meets Victoria Beckham. I can't even use human words to express my disgust towards that part of the video. :sick:

:sick: :ninja:

Mulletproof Mulletproof wherefore art thou Mulletproof?!...
Interpol's Evil video is giving me day and nightmares. :shock:

strawberry daiquiri said:
where did you see that video? i had a link to it, but it didn't work...

i heard it described as a bad version of genesis' "land of confusion" video, so now i really want to see it!!

strawberry daiquiri said:
Mulletproof Mulletproof wherefore art thou Mulletproof?!...
hereherehere!

oh no!
0724386636522-01_02.jpg

too dreamy to be nightmare-ish:P

let's not get morbid, strawberry, let's not get morbid. I will not post the pic.

and perhaps it is because I could only find one
arrogant.gif

I just found out that my dad went to school with Pete Townshend, John Entwhistle and Roger Daltrey. They played at the sixth-form leavers hop! Now that's etc etc etc...

how many degrees of separation is that?...LOL...

i am almost embarrassed to say that i seeem to consistently really like linkin park and green day...:ninja:

i think they bring out the angry teenage boy that lives inside me...:mohawk:
:muscles:

excuse me...but ijust saw the new kelly clarkson video...
can anyone tell me what that was suposed to be?!?!...

yikes!!!...she sounds like avril lavigne...and looks like some overstyled freakish pop star...:ninja:

this really sounds out of place but.. does anyone else like that video from Sum 41??:rofl: I cant remember the title of the song, I assume it's the newest but it cracks me up everytime i see it.

I saw the new Jennifer Lopez video last night...kinda of interesting. She plays a bunch of "characters" you'd see at a club: the DJ, the bar-dancer, the waitress, the diva, the quiet girl, etc.

she wears those marc jacobs satin booties from SS04:

sq034.jpg

The wisdom of Emo Phillips...:

"A friend of mine gave me a Philip Glass record. I listened to it for five hours before I realized it had a scratch on it."

the teenage boy in me loves linkin park...:mohawk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->