• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Thrift Scores

Cool Burberry stuff. I also love the blouses posted above as well.

I found a Gucci print top today--very fitted and tight like a scuba top. Ultimately I laid it back down for that reason, though it was only $6.

But I did opt to get the Diane von Furstenberg silk skirt for only $6. Along with a few other random things, like some J. Crew cords and a 90s pullover dress.

wow, some amazing finds in there, i love the white shorts at the top of this page and all the oxford shoes!!

i found this dress a few weeks ago and love it!

ml5tw2.jpg

Wow those Burberry Trenches are amazing! I must give thrifting a go at Camden Stables

Last edited by a moderator:
Sanctuary floral-print top
Rabecca Beeson brown-striped top
tribal-printed caftan from India (I have a small collection of these going now. My boyfriend hates them. :P)

Thrifting in Vancouver is like.. shopping at Barney's x Saks x Selfridges x whatever else high end department stores. It is insane, and people here don't really know any brand names. Gap and Banana Republic Products are always priced higher than products like Burberry or Issey Miyake or Christian Dior.

Found these yesterday at my local Value Village

DSC05655.jpg

DSC05645.jpg

Burberry Classic Trench coat in my size - $49 CDN

DSC05675.jpg

DSC05670.jpg

Burberry Navy Trench coat in my size as well - $12 CDN

DSC05661.jpg

DSC05657.jpg

Burberry Windbreaker in this mustard-ish green color - $8 CDN

:heart:

(all images taken by me)

I SERIOUSLY need to make a trip to Canada. Those Burberry clothing would be snatched up so quickly here in Los Angeles :shock:. Amazing finds :shock:^_^

I mainly thrift bags, shoes and accessories. Most of the clothes I've thrifted are my mom's haha but I find the consignment stores in my area don't really gear their sizes as much towards tiny sizes like mine :(

Over half of my handbags are thrift items. I love the vintage quality and details i find that I can't get in big retails. Also, no one else will likely be carrying it and I always get asked where I got them :smile:

Yesterday I found classic Bally lace-up shoes for free....and today vintage Jil Sander blazer for 6 euros! SCORE!

I found a vintage Lily Pulitzer dress while thrifting this weekend, but I left it at the store because it was too frilly for my style. It was in great shape and I almost bought it but deep down I knew I'd never wear it.

Any TFSers in Phoenix AZ, it's at the Goodwill on 7th St. and Union Hills. :smile:

I found a vintage Lily Pulitzer dress while thrifting this weekend, but I left it at the store because it was too frilly for my style. It was in great shape and I almost bought it but deep down I knew I'd never wear it.

Any TFSers in Phoenix AZ, it's at the Goodwill on 7th St. and Union Hills. :smile:

Oh man! Wish I was in Phoenix! Sounds like a cool find.

I hate to say that I'm back, but I am!

I scored miu miu orange strappy sandals while thrift shopping today... $6. :woot: :flower: :blush:

Got three great J. Crew pieces including a white canvas trapeze jacket with a ruffle collar for a total of 11 dollars!!!!

Does anyone know of any good thrift stores/vintage stores in NYC? Thanks!

I got a gold metallic H&M top in the charity shop a few weeks ago for 50p, they still have the same top in H&M for £17.99!

I bought a really fabulous piece of vintage decoration at a tag sale! It's a black velvet bow with 2 ermine tails, and has what looks like a homemade pin on the back like its a brooch. It was in fabulous shape, and I also found a small, skinny mink scarf but I didn't get it :(

Was in the most amazing condition, usually fur at tag sales is just gross, dry and sheds this was perfect! Ah, I hate that I'm so cheap sometimes.

I used to like shopping tag sales but the other people are HORRIBLE particularly the resellers, who are the worst and the nastiest. Does anyone else go to them? I've found some really great stuff that I guess is too weird or ugly for the resellers at nice prices.

found a Christian Dior short sleeve button down for $18 in a thrift store in Austin. For "thrift store" standards, it might have been over priced, but since the shirt fit me perfectly, i couldn't let it go and bought it asap

I also found a vintage Lacoste polo (the tag said '78), but it was WAYYY too small and sort of ripped while I was trying it on :shifty: :rofl: and I didn't get it.

I just got an awesome white Jones newyork formal shirt with light pink stripes. Wil post it, got it at about a dollar

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->