Topshop #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ack I know! They're already gone, I'm so disappointed :c They've only got the patterned version now, I had decided to get them... maybe they'll come back in stock? These shoes are new in today and they're gorgeous but I'd probably break my ankles so I'll pass-
http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/s...ategory_rn=198488&productId=1637932&langId=-1
http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/s...ategory_rn=198488&productId=1637916&langId=-1

Both colours are pretty, but I love the nude. They look like they wouldn't be too hard to walk in cause of the big platform.

grr I just bought the new black crochet dress and paid £48 though it's only £45 on the website :shock: It's beautiful though!

pic from topshop.com

has anyone tried these pocket tunic dresses? what are they like on? I need some simple dresses for when i go on holiday. ive been waiting for my local topshop to get them in for ages and they still havent :/

I've tried them, they are nice, will be great for summer, a good length and look so cute on!

Did anyone get the cutout washed blue dress? They had it in newcastle topshop at the weekend but only big sizes, it looked gorgeous though wish id ordered it online when it came in stock :doh:

*Please do not quote the images*
pic from topshop.com

has anyone tried these pocket tunic dresses? what are they like on? I need some simple dresses for when i go on holiday. ive been waiting for my local topshop to get them in for ages and they still havent :/

I've bought 3 of these ready for when I go on holiday! They are so light and fit really well, and so worth it I say go for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saving up to get these :heart::
32P37WBLK_thumb.jpg

24U10WRED_thumb.jpg

17X22WDNV_thumb.jpg

Topshop.com

O M G. I am sooooo excited that Topshop now ships to Canada!!! I can finally get my hands on all the fabulous clothing and accessories you've all been enjoying!

heya, can anyone help me with this?

i really want to get THESE burgundy boutique silk shorts in a 6 or an 8. it's sold out on the website and oxford circus only have them in 12 - 16. has anyone seen them in a store near you?!
thanks in advance...! :flower::heart:

I can't believe that the glorious moment has finally arrived for me to post my first post on tfs! After following this thread for so long I feel its only right that I should begin here!

Right now down to business. Opinions on these - it feels so wrong but I really love cycling shorts or its more I like the idea of them I dont have the legs for them (YET) or I am considering the burgundy boutique shorts. Basically shorts are on my mind.

I bought the Boutique shorts in a 6. I really like them but idk if they suit me. If I decide to sell i'll let you know daydreamnation

embellished- welcome to the thread! I do like the cycling shorts though not sure if i'd buy them.

can someone tell me how these dresses look IRL?? i'm searching for spring-dresses...

topshop.com

Attachments

• 10N36WCRM_large.jpg
    10N36WCRM_large.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 10Y12WMNT_large.jpg
    10Y12WMNT_large.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 2
^ i looked for the one on the left in store as well and couldnt see it. i think i've seen the greenish one and it was silky looking, the top bit of it..like the body bit is a bit long though!

lifeistiffanyblue i know i need to get more adventurous and do things like that! I love that you got the mint bandeau dress I think these asso shoes would go really well with it as a clashy clashy thing
http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Turin...4172&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Coral
or
http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Peach...4172&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Coral
or with the pink dress
http://www.asos.com/Cheryl-Cole/Lau...=4172&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Mint
i think i need a hobby :s oh wait i do have one..shoppingggggg!!!!

ps i always think whoever is in ppls avatar is them just coz im so used to seeing it so i always think ooo theres blair waldorf :smile:
caroulemapoule if you dont mind me asking how much did you pay for the topshop jacket i've wanted it for soooo long :smile:

I wish topshop would bring back the pippa jeans!! I want a pair so bad and can never find the ones I want on ebay.

That grey lace skirt is so nice might have to get that myself!

my favs at the moment
all from topshop.com

KamenKutak I have seen the left dress in real life and I really don't like it. Maybe you'll need to try it on rather than look at it on the hanger as I looked and didn't like what I saw.
sharbear508 Haven't seen in person but they look cute on website, out of both I prefer the right skirt (lace) but the white seems like it would go with more things.
m.j. I like those tights with the hearts, I may get them myself! I have the opaque black with black hearts on but I have a craving for these as well!

I've bought 3 of these ready for when I go on holiday! They are so light and fit really well, and so worth it I say go for it.

i bought a black one today and i love it! so cute and easy to wear, going to be amazing in the summer! gonna order the white and grey ones off the website!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->