• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

US Vogue April 2006 : Jennifer Aniston by Mario Testino

^I think so also, the cover shot is exactly what they showed on ET, however I am not sure about the text etc b/c the shots were quick.

from ONTD

jen-vogue-april-1.jpg

jen-vogue-april-4.jpg

jen-vogue-april-3.jpg

jen-vogue-april-2.jpg

Hmmmm. A gymnast theme, huh? Kinda odd. Anna definitely could've done better with this shoot.

what else is in here? the usual gemma, lily d, carol t ed? lol

I really am not feeling that cover whatsoever! The editorial is boring but it suits Aniston's style - very safe and boring.

What is the fascination with this woman? I think she is beyond bland and boring. Unfortunately, Anna knows that women will buy this magazine to join in on Anniston's pity party.

Seriously, if she doesn't want to discuss the Brad/Angelina spectacle, than simply say a good old-fashioned "no comment".

So sick of seeing uninteresting covers, editorials, etc. from the US Vogue......especially this new cover. What kind of headlines are these?

"Fashion For Every Shape"
"Let's Talk Sex"
"53 Swimsuits"
"Back Pain Blah Blah"
"Stretch Marks BLah Blah"
"Jennifer Speaks Etc."

Is this the cover for a high fashion magazine or some People or US Weekly?

I have to say I'm not a big fan of Jennifer Aniston's but I for one like the cover. I think vogue put her in a fantastic McQueen dress. She should have looked like that at the Oscars, not worn the same style black dress she always does. Even though that Rochas gown was beautiful. She should take more risks, and not be so safe, I think it would make her more interesting.

jens body is amazing. and the pics definately show it off. i also love all of the clothes shes in, does anyone know what they are

also, its the shape issue. whats the spread like for it? is it like last years with the one thing, or is it brokien up more liek they did in the past. and most importantly, who are the models!

Why is everyone taking their anger out on Aniston? She is doing her job!!! She makes movies, she promotes them. It's not like she is asking for all this attention! She still has to go out and publicize her movie, her breakup can't be avoided (obviously).
BE MAD AT VOGUE!!! It's their art direction, photography, article, etc. What comes through about Aniston is not in her control!!!

okay, my rant is over...........................
most

i'm not mad at jennifer; i am definitely not happy with vogue's editors though. i miss the older much more classy versions of the magazine.

LoveMyBoots said:
Why is everyone taking their anger out on Aniston? She is doing her job!!! She makes movies, she promotes them. It's not like she is asking for all this attention! She still has to go out and publicize her movie, her breakup can't be avoided (obviously).
BE MAD AT VOGUE!!! It's their art direction, photography, article, etc. What comes through about Aniston is not in her control!!!

okay, my rant is over...........................
most

I agree don't blame Jen for the really bad cover. I just glad it's her and not Angelina. I have always liked Jen (HUGE Friends fan) and I don't hate Brad & Angie (I like Mr & Mrs Smith) but I am so more sick of them two than Jen.

Every week in every single mag is pics of the two and the kids and the worst part is I have already seen them the week before on JustJared or Pink is the New. Talk about in your face. I wish just one week they would not feature them in a mag just one week. But that probably won't happen till 2013 (I can still dream).

And I have come to the conclusion that by reading comments on other boards that it isn't the Jen fans that have created this whole Pity Party it's actual a two sided group of the media and yes the Brangelina fans. I sorry if you don't agree but it's true. You should read what they say. Absolutely dreadful things about Jen it's just so pathetic and if you say one bad thing about B&A, you get ripped to shreads. They can do no wrong and Jen can do no right. It's the Brangelina fans that need to move on.

Anyway end of rant. You don't have to like Jen but instead of mouthing off I wish they would just ignore her. Don't you guys agree?

I do like that pic of her in the red Donna Karen Dress.

This issue was so bad that I bought it on my break and returned it 8 minutes later. Yup, I returned a magazine. It SUCKS.

^LOL!!! I almost did the same thing expect I was in line to pay for it and as I was flipping thru it I lost all motivation to buy it and put it back on the stand.

i just saw the editorial with Karolina, and have to say it looks amazing.

us vogue clearly continues to deliver dull and boring, and rather disappointing covers, however, one can always count on its eds. I just wish they would FINALLY feature models on the cover again, but this is just wishful thinking, i know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->