Versace Menswear F/W 11.12 Milan

all i need is the blue gloves. liked the use of leather. aside from those, yawn. *replaying Trussardi 1911*

Hum .. no surprises. On another note .. I love Donatella's blue period for Versace Uomo :excited:

Now this is how you do looser tailoring!
There is a heavy Raf feeling to the whole collection, but it does him no discredit - the clothes are well cut, well designed and highly desirable. The pixelated suit is incredible - I was convinced that it was a blurred picture for a second.
Best menswear collection I've seen this season.

Apart from the middle section with the prints and the blue, the rest was quite understated. The belts were a particular highlight, and the suits towards the end were great. But, I am a little perplexed as to where this brand is headed both mens and womens nowadays. It's just lost focus and doesn't seem true to itself anymore. On the whole, not bad, but not great either.

As much as I'd love it to, but this one doesn't work for me...

It's a pretty solid collection. I love the use of blue and the subtle patterns on the suits although on the other hand, patterns on the sweaters aren't very attractive for the most part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->