Vogue Turkey December 2010 : Maryna Linchuk by Ellen von Unwerth

Maryna! the best reason why i love that :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a waste of Maryna. It's harsh and I hate those gold hands. But kudos to Vogue Turkey for terrific model choices!

I don't think I like it (though I'll wait for a better quality).

But MARYNA!!!!! So excited for her.

Vogue Türkiye is officially one of my favorite magazines. I commend them for using such stunning models in their covers/editorials.

Stunning! Vogue Turkiye never disappoints.
Always creative and spinning on these perfect innovative details on their covers whether objects, colour or details on the clothing. I like how they are celebrating Xmas/New Year with the red, glitter and gold(because they totally deserve it). They've blown away every other Vogue publication both cover and editorial-wise this year.

In the short time that Vogue Turkey has been around its really taken over as my favorite edition of Vogue! I love that they always are willing to take risks and actually put models on the cover too. I can't wait to see what editorials are in this one... its going to be gorgeous I have a feeling! :smile:

:clap: Yay for Maryna!

She looks fab ofcourse and the cover is awesome with those hands. :lol: Love the idea. Very creative and different. Though all the gold is edging on tacky but I can live with that. :smile:

I've always found Maryna to be overrated as a model, but this cover really wastes her potential.

Vogue Turkey is becoming more and more interesting with every new issue.

Love it!

This just screams Unwerth. But I like it.^_^ Great to see Maryna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->