Vogue Turkey December 2010 : Maryna Linchuk by Ellen von Unwerth

thank you she looks beautiful! is there a chance you can upload this on postimage when you scan the rest? :(

Grr, I haven't even found my way to their November issue and I already know I should get this too. pff.

Maryna's story is gorgeous.. you kind of forgive and forget the cover. :heart:

^ Agree...absolutely beautiful!!

Maryna is a goddess in this edit:heart:, she fits the styling perfect, love the shot in red and in the Cavalli gown, so luxe and sexy:D

I don't like the cover. The hands are ridiculous and the contrast is too high.

Karanlık Şehir
Photographer:
Mariano Vivanco
Model:
Ylonka Verheul
Stylist:
Mary Fellowes
Hair:
Fernando Torrent
Make-up:
Francelle

[newyorkmodelsblog.com]

The rest of her editorial

zkhnv5.jpg
331ho2f.jpg

2usg6et.jpg
s46f6r.jpg

2v2ceoz.jpg

[models1blog.com]

Here's the first part of Maryna's ed, I will try to scan some more later...
Hürrem Sultan 2010
Ph/ Ellen von Unwerth
Model/ Maryna Linchuk
Styling/ Sebastian Kaufmann
Hair/ Panos Papandrianos
Make-up/ Ayami Nishimura

scanned by me
More and I see there's also Maryna's boyfriend in the editorial.

fashiongonerogue

Wow thanks So much ! ^^ :flower:

Could anyone please scan the cover as well ?:blush::blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
Maryna's ed is heavenly. The colours and the clothes and the ambience make it one of the most gorgeous and novel ed's I've seen recently. Is there someplace where I can find the digital HQ's of this ed?

Maryna's ed is truly spectacular. Honestly it's the most evocative piece I've seen in a while. The styling, the photography, the rich colors--everything just melds into an amazing story.
Kudos to Vogue Turkey.

Maryna's ed is a masterpiece! Lovely setting and great styling. Thanks for scanning, Sailor.

And the missing final shot of Maryna's ed

scanned by me

Wow, I'm truly impressed. I feel like I haven't seen this sultry side of Maryna in a while; lovely colours and I LOVE ^ that photo with Maryna's captivating eyes! Also one of my favourite photographs in a very long time is the b&w one with Maryna on the stairs by the palm trees, it looks so vintage :blush:

the cover just screams fierceness and there is too much gold, what i dislike. i much more prefer Maryna's editorial, because this is truly terrific :heart: Ylonka's ed is pretty much impressive too, really nice to see her in Vogue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->