Where do you shop?

E

em 692

Are you one of the lucky few who are fortunate enough to shop at big-name-labels, like Prada? Or do you do your shopping at the local mall? Do have a secret vintage shop that nobody else knows about?

Where do you shop?

Places I shop at (and do buy stuff) : Gap, Old Navy, Zara, Bedo, Space FB, Club Monaco.

Of course I only buy selected stuff from the store. Like Old Navy and Gap, I don't like most of there stuff, but I always find once in a while one thing in the store that suits my taste.

Well, I shop at Prada and 10 Corso Como when I'm in Milano, as well as department stores like Coin and la Rinascente. Yoox.com can be good sometimes, I like outlets a lot. I also like finding local designers, sometimes you find some great stuff! 2nd hand is a passion of mine as well, you can stumble upon such great pieces at ridiculous prices! :woot:

I have also bought some stuff at LV and Gucci; I think they're sort of tacky labels but I liked what I found. :ninja:

My shopping budget may be a bit high compared to a poor students, but I'm a discriminate shopper still on a budget. I pick and choose carefully, I want quality and styles that'll last for years. Not necessarily bland styles, but more "not obviously trendy".

Last edited by a moderator:
i usually shop in H&M, veromoda, only, JC, bianco and dinsko. i'm so swedish although i'm finnish :D but i would give almost anything if i would have money to go shopping in miumiu or prada. that would be a dream come true

H&M is just full of cheap fashionable clothes that last like.. a month :D the quality isn't that good, but clothes are cheap

I shop at Saks, Nordstrom, Marshalls for work, and I adore outlets.
I have made great purchases at consignment shops near by.

Most of my budget goes to purses, specifically LV. But I have bought at Burberry, Dior, and other South Coast Plaza stores.

I shop pretty much everywhere. It depends on what I'm looking for. However I usually only go to the big designers for bags and accessories, not for clothes. I get sick of my clothes easily so I don't like spending outrageous amounts of money on them, unless it's something I'm sure I'll get a lot of use out of. I like H&M for the random trendy pieces that I know will probably be tired of in a month. For jeans I have been digging American Eagle Outfitters lately because their jeans just fit me perfectly and they have a petite length which I need because I have short legs. :angry: As for department stores, I am in love with Nordstrom. I love the stuff they have. Plus I can go in there looking like crap if I want to and not worry about getting nasty looks from the pretentious SAs and being followed as if to make sure I don't touch anything, unlike some of the other upscale New York department stores... not mentioning any names.. :innocent:

I shop at mostly at American Apparel, Bedo, Club Monaco, Old Navy, Space fb
Urban Outfitters and Zara.

i shop a lot online. especially kitson and intuition. they always have really cute stuff.

I pretty much shop everywhere lol. I'll shop at a designer boutique/store if I have a great paycheck and I really want something from there. But most of time, I shop online, the mall, and thrift stores.

I want, no, I NEED, a great vintage shop around here. Where I live- there is one retail shop, but it carries clothes from normal stores that are only one-year old. I have heard a lot about Screaming Mimi's, mainly from TV, and would like a shop somewhat like that one...

Goodwill
Jet Rag
Out of The Closet
The Studio Wardrobe Department
Macy's
Gap
Old Navy
Nordstrom
Neiman Marcus
Forever 21
eBay
Target
Victorias Secret
okay...I think that's it.

Ebayyyyy
Yoox
Consignment stores (The Closet and Second Time Around here in Boston)
Dior Homme NYC
Barneys NY

Sometimes American Apparel and H&M.... then a bunch of random stores n places

em 692 said:
I want, no, I NEED, a great vintage shop around here. Where I live- there is one retail shop, but it carries clothes from normal stores that are only one-year old. I have heard a lot about Screaming Mimi's, mainly from TV, and would like a shop somewhat like that one...
Screaming Mimi's has some really awesome stuff sometimes. (They had these crazy gold lamé MC Hammer pants last time I was there :woot:) Unfortunately it can also be rather expensive for what it is. Semi-crappy tshirts are $50 when you might find the same exact thing at Salvation Army for $4. :huh:

Bloomingdales
D&G
PRADA
Saks Fifth Avenue
Emporio Armani
GUCCI
Neiman Marcus

I believe there is good stuff absolutely everywhere.

S*uce in Dubai (in the Village Mall)
H&M
Balenciaga and Chloe-only for bags
Topshop-a lot less recently-good for sunglasses
Indian markets in Bombay-embroidered pashminas, ethnic shoes
The Oberoi-Bombay
Portobello/Covent Garden Market/Gray's Antiques market-accessories

well, i love shopping at fancy boutiques like...
-chanel
-balenciaga
-alexander mcqueen
-marc jacobs
-prada

but, i also love flea markets and thrift stores and consignment places for the really unique finds you can't get anywhere else..they're often the best places.

depends what im lookign for,and how much i want to spend..but ill pretty much shop anywhere if theres anything cool

Jo-Ann's Fabric and Hancock Fabrics, mostly, since I make most of my clothes.

Plus some shopping at a couple of different thrift shops. Target or J. C. Penny from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->