2017 Screen Actors Guild Awards

As if Kate Hudson being there for no reason wasn't annoying enough, she is wearing branded Dior underwear under her sheer Dior dress. :rolleyes:

Nicole Kidman was my favorite of the night, hands down. Thandie Newton and Kirsten Dunst tied for second place.

Yara Shahidi in Naeem Khan :Pink:
yara-shahidi-blackish-kids-2017-sag-awards-06.jpg

Credit: Just Jared

Sophie Turner
H5kFmdH.jpg

Taylor Schilling
TKSqcQN.jpg

zimbio

Last edited by a moderator:
Yikes. Soon many disasters here! I can't find one look so far that I love, or even like. :ermm:

ETA: I take that back. Natalie Portman looks good.

Just incase anyone is interested...... and please feel free to add/correct:flower:

Brie Larson-Jason Wu
Emma Stone-Alexander McQueen
Emily Blunt- Roberto Cavalli
Michelle Williams- Louis Vuitton
Nicole Kidman- Gucci
Millie B Brown- Armani
Michelle Dockery- Elie Saab
Amanda Peet- Michael Kors
Ariel Winter- Mikael D
Annalise BAsso- Bibhu Mohapatra
Sophia Bush- Marchesa
Octavia Spencer- Tadashi Shoji
Julia LD- Lela Rose
Gina Rodriguez- PatBo dress
Claire Foy- Valentino
Naomie Harris- Lanvin
Kayley Cuoco- Marchesa
Thandie Newton- Schiaparelli
Felicity Huffman- Antonio Grimaldi
Viola Davis- Vivienne Westwood
Kate Hudson- Christian Dior
Sofia Vergara- Zuhair Murad
Janelle Monae- Chanel
Evan Rachel Wood- Altuzarra
Bryce Dallas Howard- Dress the Population
Meryl Streep- Valentino
Taraji P Henso- Reem Acra
Nicole Kidman- Gucci
Yara Shahidi- Naeem Khan
Kerri Washington- Cavalli Ctr
Natalie Portman- Christian Dior
Amy Adams- Brandon Maxwell
Busy Philipps- Jeffery Dodd
Teresa Palmer- Valentino
Taylor Schilling- Adeam
Uzo Aduba- Elizabeth Kennedy
Sophie Turner- Louis Vuitton
Laura Carmichael- Christopher Kane
Elie Kemper- Wai Ming
Angela Sarafyan- Zac Posen

Lol @ Natalie Portman. A black bin bag would have looked better that this white tent she's wearing.

everyone was a mess one way or the other imo.
I think my favorite is Sofia simply because she wore something different for once!

I like Kirsten Dunst and Emily Blunt dresses.

The good ones
Amy Adams - best look of the night. I thought she would wear Tom Ford. She didn't. But I wonder if he helped with this look. It just screams Tom Ford for Gucci to me. Either way, I love it. It's sleek, dramatic, chic, sexy, etc, etc. One of her best looks ever.

Brie Larson - she's two for two this season (as oppose to last season). I'm a sucker for this late 90s/early 00s minimalism. The only thing - in some pictures, her chest area looks asymmetrical.

Natalie Portman - I suspect a lot of people will hate it, but I think it's fabulous. It's big (doh), dramatic and over the top. Something only a movie star could wear and pull off. And she is and she does.

Naomie Harris - I was disappointed with her GG look, but she redeems herself here. It's fresh, outside the box, edgy, but ultimately, really pretty.

Kirsten Dunst - normally I wouldn't care for this type of look, but I think Kirsten pulls it off.

The bad ones
Emma Stone - after the homerun she hit at the Globes, she crashed and burned at the SAG. I don't think black suits her to begin with (it immediately takes her to a goth/emo territory in my mind). On top of that, this dress is as ugly as sin. Shredded, chewed-out mess.

Meryl Streep - what a waste of that pretty Valentino gown.

Kerry Washington - a bridal gown gone wrong? This looks surprisingly heavy and not surprisingly overdone. Also, really unflattering. The big, too-long sleeves is the worst part.

Nicole Kidman - being edgy and taking a risk means sometimes it just doesn't pay off. This is a perfect example. Too costumey, too try hard, too shiny for the occasion, and finally, just plain too ugly.

The irrelevant ones
All the TV people.

Wtf, to me Nicole is one of the worst, it looks like a costume. Just awful. Also can't believe Ariel Winter's look, she looks like 20 years old more than her age, ugly and trashy!!
I really liked Emily Blunt, Brie and Michelle Williams. The rest... a big meh.

Natalie Portman and Michelle Dockery were fav at the SAGs

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->