2017 Golden Globes Awards

Natalie Portman is in Prada

eternvlecho.tumblr

Amy Adams in TOm Ford

awardseason.tumblr

Wow, Michelle Williams has managed to make a choker look appealing.

Mandy Moore, RUth Negga, Amara Karan

getty

Ruth Negga is wearing Louis Vuitton, it's confirmed.

Don't know if it's a bad picture of Natalie Portman, but she looks terrible. That hair!!! The shape of her dress isn't very flattering either.

Amy Adams looks super boring.
I like what Mandy Moore is wearing, though. Very classy!

I don't know if Natalie Portman went for a 40s/50s socialite haistyle on purpose but it's competely ruining what is actually a very beautiful dress. The makeup looks equally bad in pictures too

Lots of very plunging necklines tonight (Jessica Chastain, Mandy Moore, Kristen Bell, Jessica Biel, etc.)

Jessica Chastain looks stunning in that Prada(?) dress.

I thought Natalie looked great on TV, much better than the photos. What the hell is with Sienna's hair? It looks like she threw it up to wash her face before bed.

We've seen that look from Amy Adams a million times already.

Natalie showed up in character as JackieO, I see.

Mandy Moore looks best so far. I think I would've preferred it without the cape though.

I thought Natalie looked great on TV, much better than the photos. What the hell is with Sienna's hair? It looks like she threw it up to wash her face before bed.

I agree. I loved Natalie when I saw her on tv. Its a little on the nose with the Jackie reference, but she is pregnant and that style looks great on her pregnant body. Love the lip color too.

Sienna's dress sucked in addition to her hair. It is like something Kate Hudson would have worn 2 years ago.

Blake Lively always dresses like a beverly hills housewife.....tonight is no different.

Nicole Kidman is wearing that incredible foam finale dress from McQueen S/S '17, finally a moment!

2vYhW40.jpg

Re8dQUr.jpg

wireimage.co.uk

Nicole Kidman looks insane!:D

So many disappointments tonight!:shock:

Felicity Jones, Michelle Williams, Millie Bobby Brown and Thandie Newton

IkKpwXT.jpg

dhVYtTl.jpg

f6vUMq0.jpg

CM4Jmbe.jpg

wireimage.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator: