2017 Golden Globes Awards

Evan Rachel Wood and Emma Stone

3JKgL62.jpg

DlFwUsE.jpg

wireimage.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
Heidi Klum, Monica Bellucci, Matt Bomer, Sofia Vergara, Laura Dern, Gillian Anderson, Chrissy Teigen, Sarah Jessica Parker, Emma Stone

getty

Nicole Kidman, Reese Witherspoon, Kristen Wiig, Keri Russell & Matthew Rhys

6XvICra.jpg

MPaBneT.jpg

SrVbinF.jpg

LUbBQpH.jpg

wireimage.co.uk

Not a lot of COLOR in dresses this year! Very pale

omg keri russell's dress... why.

i also hate those puffy sleeves on nicole's mcqueen dress. she would've looked so much better without those things

I think this might be the worst year so far, so many misses....:doh:

I'm so happy Nicole Kidman once again took a risk and brought glamour and class to the red carpet.
I also like Emma Stone and Felicity Jones (only her to pull off that Gucci dress)

Brie's dress is not the most fresh or interesting, but she looks gorgeous. After her weak run last year, she redeemed herself.

Emma looks lovely. I don't mind that color on her. Her hair is pretty.

SJP! What a disaster.

Don't like Nicole in that McQueen. I never got the hype about that dress. It looks too on the nose, regardless of the craft/technique that may have gone into it. Plus she's trying too hard.

Who's responsible for the tampons set design? LOL

oh the first upset/wtf moment oF the night. Aaron over Mahershala , really ??

oh the first upset/wtf moment oF the night. Aaron over Mahershala , really ??

i was already shocked to see him nominated over michael shannon for nocturnal animals, but anyone other than mahershala winning that award is just... wtf??

nicole, emma s., zoe, isabelle, and winona are best for me on this thread... but no one blew me away

lots of disappointments.

surprised no one commented on how weird anna kendrick's boobs look in that dress. :wacko: :rofl:

Don't hate on the pale people, we can't help it.

Bow down to Viola Davis, this woman is so classy and eloquent ( besides being outrageously talented ) it's just fascinating to see. Especially with cuts to all these Hollywood starlets.

Other than that this is one of the most insipid GG ceremony ever. Fallon is awfully bland and it's so rushed even Suicide Squad looks like a slow mo next to it. Oh some wins are just trolling at this point.

loved her speech, and the yellow looked so beautiful on her on camera. :wub:

I forgot this was happening... guess I didn't miss out on much :neutral:, depressing times we're living in even fashion-wise. I remember reading these articles on how the Supermodels rose to the top back then, partly because Hollywood was so safe and unadventurous, and it's always a cycle so we're back at it again.. no wonder these Instagram girls have found zero trouble covering every corner from fashion to Hollywood.. when the poor man's Kendall (or this generation's Carmen Electra for that matter), Emily, stands out in the risky/slightly experimental department, I mean..

SJP looks absolutely ridiculous, she's stuck in 2001 in every way.. she could go a long way with a lot less effort. Meanwhile Reese has morphed into Carrie Underwood..

Felicity Jones is also a disaster, nothing unusual for her but jeez.. she's so charming on screen, has talent, a promising career, one (if not the) prettiest face in Hollywood.. and why does she insist in dressing like an old 70s curtain is beyond me. I look at what she's wearing and almost feel a rash from these tulles, pastels and bows.. you can stop dressing like a cake, girl. :sick:

I liked Natalie Portman.. :ninja:.. and Monica, it's like she rolled her eyes at the prom/fairy tale notion of attending an awards ceremony and just picked whatever had a nice but easy texture.

Ruth, Isabelle, and Jessica Biel are the best dressed to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->