5 "Other" brands u like

Benzo

Reaction score
Other than the big brands like Gucci, Yohji, Marc Jacobs, which other brands do u like? Pls choose yr top 5. :D

Preen
Henrik Vibskov
Rick Owens
Junya Watanabe
Eley Kishimoto

I like:

RIFAT OZBEK
cosmic wonder
nothing nothing
Joe Casely Hayford (dunno if he's still in business...)
GILLES ROSIER

Not in any particular order:
- Aquascutum
- Proenza Schouler
- United Bamboo
- Costello Tagliapietra
- VPL

Nicolas Andreas Taralis
Proenza Schouler
PHI
Kostas Murkudis
Sophia Kokosalaki

no order of preference here, i like them all,why doesn't ackermann do menswear, damn..
-raf simons
-rick owens
-ann demeulemeester
-carol christian poell
-haider ackermann

tuomas said:
no order of preference here, i like them all,why doesn't ackermann do menswear, damn..
-raf simons
-rick owens
-ann demeulemeester
-carol christian poell
-haider ackermann

substitute ackermann for hussein chalayan, and that's my list.

tricotineacetat said:
Nicolas Andreas Taralis
Proenza Schouler
PHI
Kostas Murkudis
Sophia Kokosalaki

Do you know who owns Phi? :D

faust said:
Do you know who owns Phi? :D

If you think you shouldn't wear more than one piece by the same label at a time, and the laptop on your shoulder is a Dell, does that mean you can't wear Phi? :P

fashionista-ta said:
If you think you shouldn't wear more than one piece by the same label at a time, and the laptop on your shoulder is a Dell, does that mean you can't wear Phi? :P

:lol: the scary thing is that it's GOOD :shock: In my opinion it's unoriginal, a mix of Ann D and Rick Owens, but I am not griping cause that's my aesthetic :heart: .

BTW, guess who provides the flatscreen TVs in the PHI boutique in New York :lol:

In no particular order.....

Helle Mardahl
Peter Jensen
Acne Action jeans
Henrik Vibskov
Wood Wood

^being a bit patriotic i see -_- :flower: i like you picks.

perry ellis
eley kishimoto
peter jensen
bruno pieters
sari gueron

thanks... I'm going to the ss2006 Vibskov show this weekend and Helle is showing her stuff as well:woot:

Which show is that boyish? I've heard about a couple of others with Vibskov, but I don't remember both him and Helle at the same show.. I'm probably wrong though.

Well they worked together on Helle's first show and collection....

Henrik Vibskov's show is this weekend somewhere on Islands brygge, he is joined by Gitte Wetter (some danish designer) and a (british?) design student from Central Saint Martins London....

Helle is displaying her S/S 2006 from today untill sunday at Showroom Symbiose situated in Krystalgade....

Hope this helps

MiuMiu said:
Which show is that boyish? I've heard about a couple of others with Vibskov, but I don't remember both him and Helle at the same show.. I'm probably wrong though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->