61st Annual Primetime Emmy Awards

Kim and Blake are looking kinda trashy in my opinion. Awful makeup on Kim and awful hair on Blake. On the other hand, Leighton looks stunning.

I don't understand the Blake hate... I think she looks incredible :shock: :heart:

Mila and Oliva look STUNNING. Blake would've looked great if it wasn't for that awful hair style. Jennifer Love-Hewitt looks good and I loved Dana Delaney's dress it's such a beautiful color. Rose Byrne looked beautiful as well.

please do not hotlink from websites like getty or yahoo...use a photohosting site like photobucket or tinypic...

and also links to other galleries, etc. is not allowed...thank you...:flower:

I want to post the red carpet from getty and voila someone holding an Emmy. Good God, I've been spoilered! :stuart::cry:

Olivia Wilde and Mila Kunis looked amazing, and how awkward are Blake's red carpet poses?

Honestly, most just looked boring.

Love Mila Kunis's dress

I usually love Olivia Wilde but not so much this time. A little pageanty?

Christina Applegate looks like she is wearing a prom dress gone wrong

I actually like January Jones's risk. Just... not on her.

Heart Drew Barrymore...

Rose B, Chloe S, January J, Kristin Chenoweth (dress only), Christina A, Tina F, Drew B, Mila K, Leighton M (accessories only), Ginnifer G, Elisabeth Moss (gorgeous necklace) best of the night.

Christina Hendricks with her amazing body she could have picked a better dress than that, Jennifer Carpenter amazing dress just didn't suit her, Jennifer Morrison so boring, Kate Walsh beautiful face but the dress was nothing special, Alyson Hannigan beautiful face but boring dress, Debra Messing just bad, Lisa Edelstein NO & Olivia Wilde NO (great clutch though), Lindsay Price ok, Padma Lakshmi NO, Victoria Rowell you love Obama (I do too) but NO beautiful face though & Julie Benz NO.

Sigourney Weaver might not have licked her dress but she's stunning

Who invited phoebe price, the kardashians and shar jackson?

Blake has been rocking F/W 09/10 Versace lately.

I :heart: that dress but i think the hair and make-up ruined it.

IMO she looked better at the Met Gala, that Versace dress suited her better!

I usually hate blake's style (all boobs and flesh) but she does look hot in this dress. i actually like the hair... i think she would've looked toooooo typical hot young actress with the long wavy hair [though it is gorgeous]

standouts for the night was lindsay price hands down.

honourable mentions: january jones and leighton meester [love the dresses, both amazing!]

That woman in the Obama print dress is wearing one of those African wrap things as a dress. My Mum was just in Kenya and said they're everywhere since his Grandfather was born there.
Probably not the most appropriate Emmy gown though :D

What the hell is happening with Debra Messing's brow? It's like a really crazy pronounced ridge, slightly neanderthal looking.

I see that Yunjin Kim hasn't been posted yet, she was the only women from 'Lost' to attend

getty

^ She looks beautiful, so classy :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->